Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:39:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653646 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Where is Proof of the Democrat Conspiracy? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print
Author Topic: Where is Proof of the Democrat Conspiracy?  (Read 2722 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #108 on: 10 18, 18, 03:53:26:PM » Reply

Ah, the vulgar and profane stable girl returns to pollute the board some more!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #109 on: 10 19, 18, 05:48:59:AM » Reply

DvD repeating the same shit that proves nothing does nothing as is a waste of time.

Show us PROOF of a Democratic Conspiracy against Kava.
Who paid to have Ford show up?
Who wrote her script?
Who paid the other women?
Who wrote their scripts?
Who paid the protestors?

Where is your PROOF of this?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #110 on: 10 19, 18, 08:52:07:AM » Reply

LOLOLOL!

Davik, d2dumbass HAS NO PROOF of ANY of her bullshit claims...

She keeps hemming and hawing, but nothing but bullshit falls from her lips...

*Ldy R.* 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #111 on: 10 19, 18, 11:32:35:AM » Reply

See post #99

It may ease your pain

full stupidity
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #112 on: 10 19, 18, 03:00:59:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-qWSfLHND6Q" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/-qWSfLHND6Q</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qWSfLHND6Q
In June of 2017, just after Jon Ossoff’s Chernobyl-like meltdown in a Georgia special election, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi had one of her more infamous news conferences of her tenure in Democrat leadership.
The line that stuck in everyone’s craw at the time was how she dismissed rumblings among members her caucus that it was time for her to step aside and give way to new blood.
“I think I’m worth the trouble, quite frankly,” she told reporters. “I love the fray.”
deed she does — and, like so many Democrats (if not their poll numbers), Pelosi seems to have been invigorated by the fracas over Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
And then that news conference — oh yes, that press conference — came back to haunt her again.
What they focus on, Pelosi said, is the “wrap-up smear.”
“It’s a diversionary tactic,” Pelosi said. “It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. You demonize — we call it the wrap-up smear,” Pelosi said. “You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest, and then you merchandise it.
“And then you (reporters) write it, and then they’ll say ‘See? It’s reported in the press that this, this, this and this,’ so they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it’s called the ‘wrap-up smear.’ Now I’m going to merchandise the press’s report on the smear that we made.
“It’s a tactic. And it’s self-evident.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/watch-pelosi-explains-run-successful-smear-campaign-1-year-kavanaugh
D2D

« Reply #113 on: 10 19, 18, 03:01:28:PM » Reply

A Democratic congressional aide who is being accused of taking the private information of three Republican lawmakers and publishing it online also threatened to release their children’s health information to the public if they should tell anyone about his activities.
Jackson Cosko, who worked for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas, was arrested for posting the personal information of these GOP senators — a list that includes Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee, and Orrin Hatch — which included their home addresses and phone numbers.
According to Bell’s statement, Cosko is alleged to have been confronted by the staffer and then walked out. The staffer then called police. Hours later the witness received an email from “[email protected]” saying: “If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails signal conversations gmails. Senators children’s health information and socials.”

“Socials” apparently referred to social security numbers, while Signal is a secure messaging application. Bell said that there was probably cause to believe that Cosko published the information of senators, and then made threatening statements directed to the unnamed witness “with the intent to hinder, delay, or prevent” the witness from reporting it to authorities.
Cosko’s defense attorney, Brian Stolarz, told Fox News his client acted alone.
“We all need to take a deep breath,” said Stolarz. “In this political climate everyone wants to jump to conclusions. We need to put the conspiracy theories aside and focus on the allegations. Jackson Cosko is innocent until proven guilty, and we intend to challenge the charges.”

Cosko is charged with publishing restricted personal information, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, witness tampering, second degree burglary, and unlawful entry. The complaint says that five senators were doxxed. Fox News learned Wednesday that Capitol Hill police were investigating additional doxxing incidents, including one involving Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.

https://flagandcross.com/what-accused-doxxer-of-gop-senators-threatened-to-do-with-lawmakers-childrens-health-info-is-disturbing/
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #114 on: 10 19, 18, 04:10:33:PM » Reply

Come on, put up, or shut up!

Does the phrase "We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America" ring a bell?

How about this?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MRtEgdgj_XQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/MRtEgdgj_XQ</a>

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #115 on: 10 20, 18, 10:51:29:PM » Reply

Wow more of the same worthless crap, and even more worthless crap.

Next time wait until you guys got real PROOF, before you start spewing your shit, ok?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Where is Proof of the Democrat Conspiracy?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory