Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:11:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's about time 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: it's about time  (Read 315 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 08, 18, 09:21:28:AM » Reply

Memphis has gotten out of the 90s...by the end of the week it will go into it's fall like weather and by the time I arrive it will be 60s and going down to the winter 40s...how refreshing is that... got the storage bill from Memphis and they raised the storage price beginning in November... won't be using them anymore...kinda pissed about that... an extreme 20.00 plus increase.... they get you in with a free month of storage but the back end you pay...counting pennies is all one can do in this case...

lots to do before I take that long haul again...

getting the van into on the road condition...new tires, tune-up, oil change, battery, brakes, A/C, and shocks... got a really good cheap mechanic...so...…..whew!

getting this Hellsville house ready for shut down...another chore... I tell ya...

I wish I didn't have to comeback to Hellsville now... the people here are just horrible...it reminds me of the city Sodom and Gomorrah...an infestation of demon spirits...at first I thought it was evil because of poverty... it's not.... it's a lack of goodness... just pure evil...

to think that these demons get up and go to church on Sunday and come out hating like they do...

My name for them are Haters...

Sure they are in the world... right?

I'm sure...

Seems like the possession of evil spirits abounds... drugs and alcohol are spirits....

enough said....

it's about time...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 10 08, 18, 11:00:34:AM » Reply

It's probably an exercise in futility to try and sell your Hellsville house because of what the neighborhood has become.  Wish you could get out of there for good .  Maybe your only hope is that you can collect on the insurance if something happens to it when you're gone. Just hope you stay safe luv while you're still there.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 08, 18, 12:28:57:PM » Reply

that's a hope... I'd leave Ohio for good then....it's a real nightmare...I mean really... and I'm being extremely nice about the things that go on around here... only because of the shame... I am so ashamed to even have to think about leaving...

lots of folks here did it and I can too...

the next time I purchase a house it will be way away from neighbors... enough is enough...

I think too it's the ignorance of it all...

I would post a sign...

"misery loves company...BYE"
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 08, 18, 05:19:18:PM » Reply

We have  about a foot too much of rain this year and now they say another hurricane may cross over our state...damn. I still have not got my drainage ditch on the one side of the house done yet...the landscapers are all too busy because of all the rain.
Mom just got back to her nursing home from where they evacuated her to. I hope she can stay put this time.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 10 08, 18, 06:59:41:PM » Reply

Sun... thought about your Mom today....so she made it... tough lady...

Yeah... I've been watching the news on the storms about to hit the southern states...east and west of Memphis...

the time I will be heading in that direction it will be snow on the ground but from the past drives by the time I get out of ohio or the southern part of Kentucky... it should be smooth sailing...of course I will be driving at night and taking my time... no hurry to get there either... I want to stop at one of the places I found on line to eat one of the meal they advertise....the barbeque in Memphis just ain't that good... the feast they have there are from folks who come from all over the country to be in the contest...

12.00 to get in and 5.00 to 9.00 for a meal...I'm bringing my pit...hope I don't forget cause I don't want to purchase one there...

I'm gearing up now...

oh the grass here seemed like it grew and inch since this morning... I have to cut it tomorrow and I hired a lawn service to start cutting it here in March so I don't have to come back to 5ft of grass... will be talking to them this week...

but I have to cut it here first to show them what I expect to see when I come back...

Anyway... it was hot today 85.. can't believe it... I should have stayed in Memphis...but it's going to be cool when I get there...will finish the renovation this trip and have it up for sale...and when I return here tweeting this one and them moving on... selling tools and everything that's not nailed down...

where I land is anybody's guess... but I do want out of Ohio... and closer south... but... scared of all the weather issues there... Kentucky is out... I do like Tennessee a lot just not in Memphis...it's a dirty town... really dirty....

maybe the middle of Tennessee if I can get on I can afford and that could be a problem...what I can afford... done with renovations...too old...and stay on tired...but you never know... If I see something affordable and worth the bother.... I may jump at it....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 10 08, 18, 09:36:09:PM » Reply

the fridge is full...

and I have just a month to eat it all...

I don't know what I was thinking purchasing this food..

must have been hungry when buying..
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's about time
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory