Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:25:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: feeling kinda 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: feeling kinda  (Read 201 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 29, 18, 05:59:02:PM » Reply

lousy today... between cold and whatever this is...62 degrees... my body can't keep up with the fluctuation in temps... I did manage to cut the grass yesterday and it looked ok... but didn't edge it... got so tired... I had to stop...left a driveway mess...lawn mower stopped fixed it in the middle of the driveway and left all the wet grass and oil that spilled when I had to turn it over to clean it...... said I was going to clean it up today...but I didn't and won't... tomorrow will be another day...

I want to turn on the furnace so bad... but instead...suffering the coldness inside...think taking a hot shower will help and putting on some warm clothes...

I was looking outside earlier today and saw that someone across the street had a vehicle vandalized... and down the street a lady had her window busted...these are just glances... then you move on with your day... me... resting and making plans for tomorrow...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 18, 03:55:02:PM » Reply

Will be happy to hear when you're out of there for good before some of this stuff happens to you.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 30, 18, 09:40:44:PM » Reply

I want to leave here too. but I'm not running...

you have to have the patience of Jesus... I see clearer these folks just makes me sad...

their focus is on the wrong thing... doing the wrong things... so sad...

I don't worry much... I'm just watchful....In the news I
read that Rihanna got robbed again... it's happening everywhere... rich and poor...

folks who lost their possession in the storms and thieves come and take it away like it wasn't nothing...and it really isn't... the stuff I have one day will all be landfill....they have to just wait until I'm done with it and they can find what they want at the curb...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 01, 18, 02:32:14:PM » Reply

arthritis is horrible... microwave heat all night long and I gather all day today....dry heat...

payday and I could careless...that's how awful this pain is...need to go to the doctor again...not looking for sympathy here... just saying... darn age process is the hell on earth for some of us...If I took another ibuprofen it would considered an overdose....

75 and really nice outside but I can't tell...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: feeling kinda
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory