Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:19:39:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662444 Posts in 298784 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: steps 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: steps  (Read 231 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 28, 18, 05:20:33:AM » Reply

into winter...

yep... its just cold here... but not turning on the heat... sneezing and blowing nose is a sign to wear head gear and socks...boy I am glad...

grass is growing out of control so this morning gearing up to cut it... should be done by 1000...will plant the iris that I've had in a planter grown with seed..... while I can will cut down the tall iris and lupines along with the other stuff lost in the yard...preparing for winter...

no leaves like I had when I first came to this house from those 2 ugly trees out front so all I have to do after I cut lawn  is to find a lawn service that will cut the lawn while I'm in Memphis...just don't want to come back to 6ft of tall grass... takes couple of days to clear... that is a chore...

I think I will board this house up too cause the yard apes may want to come in this time... but there won't be anything of value inside cause will have all tools in storage....even the cost of doing all these things... it's not 700.00 a month in gas and 500.00 in electric...will keep the bundle working here cause that is my surveillance...got this gadget that if someone enters it will automatically call my number and if no response will call the police.. but will take pics...

if they burn this place down... insurance... insurance... insurance....

I talk about this place here but I know it's happening everywhere...so sad that people do what they do... that's why we do what we do...right?

now I'm preparing to cut the grass....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 28, 18, 07:15:15:AM » Reply

Luv...hope you can enjoy more weather before turning the heat on. It's a bit cooler today but still in the 60's.  I can't believe we got another inch of rain overnight. 3 inches from Gordon, 3 from Flo, 3 from just rain and now another over night.
10 inches! I need my lawn to dry out so bad.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 09 28, 18, 11:54:50:AM » Reply

There is a warm stretch hitting us this week.  76 today.  But back into the rain and 50/60's by Monday.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 28, 18, 01:19:42:PM » Reply

Looks like a dry spell for us too. I actually slipped on the mud/lawn...it's that bad.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: steps
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About