Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 09:45:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662357 Posts in 298772 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: sometimes we just don't need to know 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: sometimes we just don't need to know  (Read 192 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 26, 18, 11:35:00:PM » Reply

Remember I was searching online for folks I knew back in Chicago and wanted to touch bases to see their outcome...

A lot of them are dead which makes me feel old for real... but some of their deaths wasn't natural... and their lives was tragic...sometimes I wonder why my family didn't tell me what was happening with them... they knew...maybe they thought I couldn't take it...

They may have been right...

The guy that took me to the prom... he's dead now... but he also did time in prison for arson...and in the back of my mind that was not him... really wasn't... he like music and played the horn and loved it...I remember how we went to church and instead of taking the bus from church we walked... 79 blocks... took us hours but we didn't care... being poor we didn't want to spend our last dime on the bus...  it had to be 25 cents but back then that could buy you a lot...bag of chips .05, a dill pickle .10 and a candy bar ,05...

those were the days... I tell you... gasoline was 29 cent a gallon... didn't have a car but the prices rose when I got my first car to .79 a gallon...

Anyway... I had to find out why would this guy that took me to the prom would do such a thing..

Well I did..

His mother and father died...and willed the house to the oldest who decided he would sell and not sure if they would share the money on the sale...you know family... right..?

When the house went up for sale... my prom date burnt the house down...so he didn't burnt anyone else's house down just the family house...I know for sure he worked within walking distance of his house and stayed at home with his parents because of that...he was 33 when this happened...

Now I understand in Chicago the prices for places to lives are over the top...really....and the job opportunities are not there...even if you have a college degree...experience is helpful...I guess if the rug is pulled from under your feet.... you loose your balance...

He lost his...I had to find out to settle in my mind why?  Had to...now I can rest in peace just knowing...don't condone his problem just had to find out what the problem was....moving on is all one can do...

Don't need to know what he did after he did his time in prison for arson... did his family support him while in or out...I don't know... looking for a job after prison in Chicago had to be impossible... doing jobs that are beneath you one can only assume...but honest work is work right...He was not into drugs... thank God...

It had to be hard...

Now I know what my mother meant when she said I dodged the bullet....it had to be front page news... no one told me...sometimes we just don't need to know...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: sometimes we just don't need to know
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory