Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:06:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660539 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: need to be retrained 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: need to be retrained  (Read 207 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 26, 18, 11:15:31:AM » Reply

on the computer...

don't know how to do stuff I knew before...

autocomplete...Huh??

compose a letter to fax....Huh??

pics... lol... still don't know...

tired..

cable sucks big time....they give all these stations and still nothing on... but the good news is I do have the weather station...  can't be unhappy about that...

now the DVD player... scared of that...want to restore but it had a trojan I am sure....

telephone.... where are the things I need to have a phone in all the rooms so I don't have to run all over the house when the phone rings...could trip down the stairs or slip and fall.. which makes me think about the commercial …

I fell and I can't get up... they have one for mobile use too.... since I do drive across country.... it would not have done me any good in the accident considering someone driving by called... and by the way the emergency vehicles showed up really quick...

surprised at that considering I called the police in Hellsville and it's been 4 or years for their response...

Anyway....

today in the rain I am going to put up the home made paper towel rack needed in the garage.....
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 09 26, 18, 12:06:58:PM » Reply

Google and youtube can teach anything.  That's how I get information for everything when I need help now.
Even at work, when I'm stuck on an Excel spreadsheet and can't remember how to do a step...

At work we have a motto...you don't have to know everything, you just have to know where to find the information to help yourself.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 09 26, 18, 01:20:23:PM » Reply

I agree about cable - I'm getting so fed up with it I'm ready to cancel and use the antenna and streaming apps.  Our cable bill came in and took a sudden jump upwards with no notifications.  I have tried to contact them from the number on their online website but you have to answer a number of questions given by a robot and then be put on hold.  I had my phone on speaker and put it down and waited over 30 minutes before giving it up and ending the call.  Then I tried filling in their online form and before I finished I had to prove I wasn't a robot by marking pics - for example - out of 8 pics of homes which houses have the chimneys.  This was before I could even submit the contact form to this bloody cable service, which btw is Wave.  I've done this twice now with no response.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 09 26, 18, 05:19:17:PM » Reply

been on the computer most of the day and will be all night learning...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: need to be retrained
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory