Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:44:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663415 Posts in 298875 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Voters' disdain for Trump may doom Republicans in elections 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Voters' disdain for Trump may doom Republicans in elections  (Read 22 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 16, 18, 08:18:22:PM » Reply

In a post-Labor Day briefing at the White House, a top Republican pollster told senior staff that the determining factor in the election wouldn't be the improving economy or the steady increase in job creation. It would be how voters feel about Trump. And the majority of the electorate, including a sizable percentage of Republican-leaning voters, doesn't feel good about the president, according to a presentation from pollster Neil Newhouse that spanned dozens of pages.

Newhouse's briefing came amid a darkening mood among Republican officials as the November election nears. Party leaders were already worried that a surge in enthusiasm among Democrats and disdain for Trump by moderate Republicans would put the House out of reach. But some Republicans now fear their Senate majority is also in peril — a scenario that was unthinkable a few months ago given the favorable Senate map for the GOP.

"For Republican candidates to win in swing states, they need all of the voters who support President Trump, plus a chunk of those who do not," said Whit Ayres, a GOP pollster. "That is threading a very narrow strategic needle."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/us-politics/ny-news-grim-warning-gop-voters-disdain-trump-20180916-story.html
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 09 16, 18, 09:45:08:PM » Reply

Sssssshhhhh, I want it to be a surprise. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 09 17, 18, 02:41:08:AM » Reply

We think Trump is doing an outstanding job!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Voters' disdain for Trump may doom Republicans in elections
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory