Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 09:05:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660096 Posts in 298548 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Commie backtracks under pressure 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Commie backtracks under pressure  (Read 56 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 08 17, 18, 03:13:49:PM » Reply

“The expression I used the other day was inartful, so I want to be very clear: Of course America is great, and of course America has always been great — no one questions that,” Cuomo now says.

President Trump tweets:

"Wow! Big pushback on Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York for his really dumb statement about America’s lack of greatness. I have already MADE America Great Again, just look at the markets, jobs, military- setting records, and we will do even better. Andrew “choked” badly, mistake!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 17, 2018

"How does a politician, Cuomo, known for pushing people and businesses out of his state, not to mention having the highest taxes in the U.S., survive making the statement, WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT? Which section of the sentence is worse?"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 17, 2018

CNN contributor Angela Rye defended Cuomo and agreed with his statements, repeating, “America was never great.”
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 03:18:21:PM » Reply

It was certainly an unfortunate choice of words. I'm glad he clarified.

I don't believe douchebag donnie himself wrote those tweets. There were no misspelled words.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 03:21:37:PM » Reply

Inartful is an understatement.   There was no misunderstanding.  He clearly explained why he thought America was never that great.  We get it commie.
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 18, 03:22:46:PM » Reply

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 18, 03:27:28:PM » Reply

One thing for sure is she see's America as not all that great then she see's Africa as a greater country then she has a right to relocate their and denounce her citizenship! Would she really be missed' hell no!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #5 on: 08 17, 18, 03:31:35:PM » Reply

he phrased it about as badly as trump might...of course, trump has equated all of Russia's bad actions and all of Putin's assassinations of political opponents and journalists with the actions of this country, but right wingers did not seem upset by that...

Speaking of downgrading and insulting our country for real- check out Traitor Trump-

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.
"But he's a killer," O'Reilly said to Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trump replied.

A clip of the exchange was released Saturday and the full interview aired Sunday before the Super Bowl.

It was an unusual assertion coming from the President of the United States. Trump himself, however, has made similar points before.

"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have running this country," he told MSNBC's Morning Joe in 2015.

He continued, "I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe, so you know. There's a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, a lot of killing, a lot of stupidity," Trump said.

Trump again blames Obama for Russian annexation of Crimea, says ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-again-blames-obama-for-russian-annexation-...
Jun 15, 2018 - President Trump again blamed former president Barack Obama for the Russian ... didn't respect our country and didn't respect Ukraine,” Trump said. ... The U.S. ambassador to Russia, Jon Huntsman, is attempting to set up ...

Trump found a way to blame Obama for Putin invading Crimea ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics/trump-blame-obama-crimea/index.html
Jun 15, 2018 - "He allowed Russia to take Crimea," Trump said Friday of his ... It was the second time in a week he has blamed Obama for Putin annexing Crimea. ... The world's largest industrialized democracies, including the US, kicked Russia out of their ... Obama, didn't respect our country and didn't respect Ukraine.

Trump-Putin meeting: Russia tweets “we agree” after Trump blames ...
https://www.vox.com/2018/7/16/17575334/trump-putin-russia-meeting-tweet
Jul 16, 2018 - Trump blamed the US for its bad ties to Russia. ... to begin on Monday, Trump tweeted that “Our relationship with Russia has ... In 2014, Russia annexed Crimea, a southern Ukrainian peninsula, and invaded Eastern Ukraine.

Putin didn't have to push the Kremlin's narrative. Trump did it for him.
https://www.brookings.edu/.../putin-didnt-have-to-push-the-kremlins-narrative-trump-...
Jul 20, 2018 - Russian President Vladimir Putin listens as U.S. President Donald ... for him on key issues, including Ukraine, Crimea, Syria and election interference. ... Trump did not dispute the Kremlin line that Ukraine was to blame for the ...

but to deny we have been the most important force for good in the world from the advent of WW2, until at least our immoral war in Vietnam, is bullshit.  since then, not so much.  especially under bush with the invasion of iraq and authorized torture, and now under trump.  and even though we did not come close to living up to the incredibly democratic and liberal thoughts and ideals expressed in the Declaration of Independence and in the Constitution, as evidenced by our slaughter of the native americans and the acceptance of slavery long after most civilized countries had outlawed it and no recognition at all of the rights of women, those words set a new course for the world where the divine right of kings was tossed into the trash bin of history and equality of all people was at least the goal for the world. 
justincase

« Reply #6 on: 08 17, 18, 03:40:46:PM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GC6lPEXwbbU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GC6lPEXwbbU</a>
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 08 17, 18, 07:43:01:PM » Reply

justincase

« Reply #8 on: 08 17, 18, 07:48:27:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #9 on: 08 17, 18, 08:08:37:PM » Reply

Good!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #10 on: 08 17, 18, 08:16:12:PM » Reply

Even with a Top Secret security clearance, information is access on need to know basis. Not having a security clearance doesn't negate the ability to testify on information you have knowledge of, ms/mr justincase.
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 17, 18, 08:21:16:PM » Reply

Brennan is a liar who lied to congress!

Not only should his clearances be revoked, he should be permanently banned from all forms of government service!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Commie backtracks under pressure
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About