Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:41:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660857 Posts in 298635 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ted Nugent on Joe Rogan podcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Ted Nugent on Joe Rogan podcast  (Read 29 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« on: 08 17, 18, 02:46:48:PM » Reply

this is what a free exchange of differing ideals should look like.

Joe Rogan has had many "controversial" people on his pod cast, and isn't afraid to have a conversation with just about everyone, despite the hate he gets from the left. 

Anchordan, COuld you embed this for me, thanks. 

https://youtube.com/v/-Yp6ZdCIE3k

Ted Nugent, comes off a little metaphysical in the beginning, but this ended up being a great conversation about:

Hunting
Marijuana
Guns and gun rights
proper dieting
Environment

I highly recommend this. 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 03:11:53:PM » Reply

fuck ted nugent.  he is a pig who needs his chickenshit ass kicked.  i would pay money to fight that chickenshit bitch. 

these lyrics are from a song he wrote called Jailbait, when he was 33 years old.

"Jailbait"

I've got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can't resist the old lady's purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine
And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one little think I got do to you

And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Sad but true

So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage;
I just might be your mamas' brand new rage

And I know I've gots to have you in a matter of time, now babe

Honey, you, you, you look so nice
She's young, she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She so fine, she's mine
All the time, I woke my mind

It's all right baby, it's quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer; wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me, what about her?
Hey, I'll share her with you!

Nugent: African-American Rappers Appearing On MTV Are "Big Uneducated Greasy Black Mongrels." From a recording posted on YouTube, supposedly "from his radio show [in] 1994":

NUGENT: MTV is a liberal lump of hippy snot. They are embarrassing. Those big uneducated greasy black mongrels on there, they call themselves rap artists. Excuse me? During a bad bloody case of diarrhea, I got more soul than those guys do at the peak of their life. That's not music. What do you slap some electronic noisemaker and then grunt to it? And this is like soul? No, excuse me, you want to know what soul is? No wonder James Brown went to prison, no wonder Wilson Pickett went to jail, no wonder Chuck Barry went to jail. They're embarrassed by their black brothers. That's not soul. That's not cool. That's stupid. [Ted Nugent via YouTube, accessed 2/21/14]

Ted Nugent On Suspected Undocumented Immigrants: "I'd Like To Shoot Them Dead." From a 2008 appearance on Fox News' Hannity and Colme

ALAN COLMES, CO-HOST: You want to kill on sight anybody who illegally comes into the country. Just shoot them, right?

NUGENT: If they're armed, and they're attacking our country, yes.

COLMES: Well, they wouldn't be attacking. You don't know if someone coming over the border -- would you just shoot anybody coming over the border who you suspect of being illegal?

NUGENT: In an unauthorized entry, armed, like they are right now, invading our country, I'd like to shoot them dead.

COLMES: Just shoot them dead. All right. [Hannity and Colmes via Nexis, 10/13/08]

Nugent: Real Americans Are "Working Hard, Playing Hard, White Motherfucking Shit Kickers Who Are Independent." From a 1995 interview with Bob Mack of Grand Royal magazine:

NUGENT: You know how many times I've watched MTV? Once in my fucking life.

BOB MACK: You got to be on top of these things.

NUGENT: I don't have to. You know what I'm on top of? I'm on top of a real America with working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers, who are independent and get up in the morning.

MACK: Aren't there any blacks?

NUGENT: Show me one. Show me one. [Grand Royal magazine via YouTube, accessed 2/21/14]

Nugent: "Piece Of Shit" Obama Should "Suck On My Machine Gun." From a 2007 concert where an assault-rifle-wielding Nugent also referred to then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton as "a worthless bitch":

Obama, he's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let's hear it for him. And then I was in New York. I said, "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch. Since I'm in California, how about [Senator] Barbara Boxer [D-CA], she might want to suck on my machine gun. And [Senator] Dianne Feinstein [D-CA], ride one of these you worthless whore. Any questions? [Ted Nugent via LiveLeak.com, accessed 10/1/12]

Nugent On Then-First Lady Hillary Clinton: "You Probably Can't Use The Term 'Toxic xxxx!!' In Your Magazine, But That's What She Is." From a 1994 interview with Denver, CO music magazine Westword:

About Hillary Clinton: "You probably can't use the term `toxic xxxx!!' in your magazine, but that's what she is. Her very existence insults the spirit of individualism in this country. This bitch is nothing but a two-bit whore for Fidel Castro." [Westword, 7/27/94]

justincase

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 03:13:12:PM » Reply

Nugent is a slimy piece of shit, just like his buddy, douchebag donnie.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ted Nugent on Joe Rogan podcast
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About