Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:21:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653599 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only.  (Read 60 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #12 on: 08 17, 18, 02:55:08:PM » Reply

what bullshit.  to say there is not institutionalized racism here today in this country is insanity.  to say there is not white privilege is insanity.  to say there are more than a very few white people with "white guilt" in this country today and that this "white guilt" has something to do with the facts about real racism and real white privilege being recognized is bullshit.  if there was not a high level of bigotry and racism among a lot of mainly elderly white folks in this country,  Trump could not have been elected. 
justincase

« Reply #13 on: 08 17, 18, 03:33:16:PM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GC6lPEXwbbU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GC6lPEXwbbU</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC6lPEXwbbU
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 08 17, 18, 04:56:12:PM » Reply

what bullshit.  to say there is not institutionalized racism here today in this country is insanity.

Hoosier is right.  We do have institutionalized racism.  It's called "Affirmative Action."  That allows institutions to discriminate on the basis of race.

to say there is not white privilege is insanity.

Oh good lord.  What bullshit.  What a cop out.  I receive no "privilege" because of my skin color.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #15 on: 08 17, 18, 05:31:51:PM » Reply

affirmative action can not use race as the only means for wanting to help diversify universities and government instititions who want to make their companies or universities or agencies look more like the neighborhoods and cities they serve and are a part of.  to think any such entity has a 95% white male ratio, or white person ratio is a good thing, and is only because white people are just better and more qualified proves what a racist asshole you are.  there is not that much difference between any race or between men and women or religions when it comes to being productive citizens, good students and good employees.  were you similarly pissed that the only reason Bush and a lot of other rich kids got into Yale and Harvard etc was because of a legacy affirmative action program?  do you think if this country was really a meritocracy and not slanted towards the vast majority of our population- white people- that ignorant assholes like Steve King and Louis Gohmert and Donald Trump could ever be elected to any office, even dogcatcher?  and without white privilege, privilege of being in the vast majority, a lying piece of shit punk like Sean Hannity would even be on tv, much less watched by millions of other drooling, ignorant white people who somehow believe his bullshit?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #16 on: 08 17, 18, 06:52:53:PM » Reply

let me add that "white privilege" is not peculiar to only white people.  how could marion barry have been re-elected mayor in Washington DC after his shady coke use and other deals?  because the majority black population of DC used black privilege, as being the majority, to do so.  how could two creepy, shady, black guys here in Dallas, Dwain Caraway and John Wiley Price, keep winning elections in their districts?  the majority black populations gave them black privilege..  whites and blacks are just as likely to give white or black privilege to other white or black folks as latinos do or asians do or christians do or muslims do...why do so many right wing goobers try to deny the obvious?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory