Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 01:11:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663053 Posts in 298837 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only.  (Read 62 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« on: 08 17, 18, 01:44:55:PM » Reply

First let me begin by stating that I hate racism, and racists in all their forms.  A lot of you on this forum need serious help or a wake up call. 

That being said, I absolutely reject the notion that "only white people can be racist because they have power, and minorities can't be racist because they don't have the power to exercise their beliefs..."

Over the last several years, I'm been noticing this growing trend of legitimizing, justifying anti-white language, racism, and employing broad generalizations about an entire race.  (especially in Seattle). What's worse is when white liberals also employ these type of generalizations to themselves and opine about their "white privilege." 

I came across this article which I thought poignantly and succinctly demonstrates just how toxic this type of thinking is. 

https://quillette.com/2018/08/17/a-closer-look-at-anti-white-rhetoric/

Here's an excerpt from this article. 

"While insightful, I don’t think this is entirely true. In an article in The American Interest, linguist and social critic John McWhorter argued that white liberal discourse on race has become quasireligious, with “uncannily rich” parallels to Christianity: white liberals embrace accusations of racism and confess their white privilege (original sin); and they seek a forgiveness from black people that can never be fully earned (grace). There’s also a substantial element of self-debasement and self-flagellation, McWhorter noted."

What are your thoughts? 

all opinions welcome.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 01:54:58:PM » Reply

Lets use president Obama has an example! For those of us that didn't agree with his policies then we were labeled as racist and bigots and accused of hating him because he was black! So it was the left wing democrats on this board that opened the racist and bigot can of worms, with that being said it stands to reason that anyone with racism and bigotry in their heart are always the first to accuse!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 01:58:25:PM » Reply

BE REAL!!!  BE HONEST!!!  WAKE UP!!!!

Everyone is a racist to some degree.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 18, 02:06:38:PM » Reply

Who DOESN'T know and agree......    ?

Blacks favor being with Blacks

Whites favor being with Whites

Women favor being with Women

Libs favor being Libs

Normal People favor being with Normal People

etc.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 18, 02:08:35:PM » Reply

This demonization of white people and promotion of the concept of "white privilege" is especially being propagated in our colleges and universities.  Sadly, this is what many young people are tought to believe.  And even more disturbing is the fact that voices of dissent are dmonized and crushed.  Universities used to be a place for the free and open expression of ideas.  But now they are just centers for "group think."
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 17, 18, 02:17:53:PM » Reply

Dan, you must be reading and listening a lot to Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro. 

This rhethoric is being normalized here. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 08 17, 18, 02:30:29:PM » Reply

Dan, you must be reading and listening a lot to Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

I hear it from Imprimis, Bill O'Reilly, Dana Loesch, Tucker Carlson, Mark Styn, Jessie Waters, Greg Gutfeld, and a couple others.  I don't know Jordan Peterson, and I never listen to Ben Shapiro.  Does he write an article?  Have a radio show?

This demonization of certain groups is destructive.  If it doesn't stop, it is not going to end well.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 17, 18, 02:39:20:PM » Reply

Dan, I'm very disappointed.

How have you not listened to BeN Shapiro, or listened/read Jordan Peterson.

Jordan Peterson has been the target of the far left, in both the US and Canada....for saying very sane things.

That's your homework tonight Dan. 

Look up how the radical left have targeted Jordan Peterson. 
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 08 17, 18, 02:42:38:PM » Reply

Dan, watch this video.

Watch how he rebuffs every attempt to ambush him.

and listen to what he says.  is anything he says "sexist" or controversial?  and look how he's treated.

this became a meme btw.

https://youtube.com/v/aMcjxSThD54

could you embed this for me?

Thanks.
justincase

« Reply #9 on: 08 17, 18, 02:45:51:PM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMcjxSThD54" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aMcjxSThD54</a>
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 08 17, 18, 02:48:11:PM » Reply

thanks Sadie!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 08 17, 18, 02:54:21:PM » Reply

Dan, I'm very disappointed.

How have you not listened to BeN Shapiro, or listened/read Jordan Peterson.

I am unaware if they broadcast in Anchorage.

Jordan Peterson has been the target of the far left, in both the US and Canada....for saying very sane things.

Sounds interesting.  Does he have a YouTube Channel?  That reminds me, Dennis Prager is an excellent spokesman on the topic of free speech in the Universities.  He has a YouTube channel called "Prager University."

That's your homework tonight Dan.

I'm going to a wedding tonight.  Maybe another time.

Look up how the radical left have targeted Jordan Peterson.

They target a lot of people, don't they?  David Horowitz is a good speaker on the subject as well.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Article on "Anti-White Rhetoric" intelligent posters only.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory