Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:56:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663423 Posts in 298876 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: TRUMP POLLUTION RULES ARE 'DECLARATION OF WAR’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: TRUMP POLLUTION RULES ARE 'DECLARATION OF WAR’  (Read 67 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 21, 18, 12:32:24:PM » Reply

TRUMP POLLUTION RULES ARE 'DECLARATION OF WAR’, CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR SAYS AFTER THREAT OF THOUSANDS OF DEATHS REVEALED

The Democratic lawmaker took to Twitter on Tuesday, reacting to a New York Times report that the EPA's newest pollution standards could cause 1,400 premature deaths per year due to increased emissions from coal power. Brown compared the move to launching a full-scale war, but wrote that ultimately "truth and common sense will triumph over Trump’s insanity."

The Trump administration made public the details of its newest pollution rules governing coal-burning power plants on Tuesday. The legislation, called the Affordable Clean Energy rule, rolls back Obama-era efforts that sought to close more coal-burning plants and find ways to use cleaner energy sources like wind and solar power. The coal plants are one of the leading producers of greenhouse gases and emit high levels of carbon dioxide, which scientists say has contributed to global warming and climate change.

But the most controversial aspect of the legislation came in the fine print, where the EPA acknowledged that the plan would increase carbon emissions enough to cause up to 1,400 premature deaths every year.

An analysis of the Trump plan included a section that detailed how the regulations would harm human health, as opposed to benefiting it. The federal agency predicted that this new plan will cause somewhere between 470 and 1,400 premature deaths per year by 2030. The deaths will likely be caused by an increase in air pollution that can cause heart and lung diseases.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-pollution-rules-declaration-war-deaths-1083350
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 08 21, 18, 12:39:27:PM » Reply

TRUMP POLLUTION RULES ARE 'DECLARATION OF WAR’, CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR

Sounds like Governor Moonbeam is the one declaring war with that rhetoric.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 08 21, 18, 12:42:30:PM » Reply

But the most controversial aspect of the legislation came in the fine print, where the EPA acknowledged that the plan would increase carbon emissions enough to cause up to 1,400 premature deaths every year.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: TRUMP POLLUTION RULES ARE 'DECLARATION OF WAR’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory