Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:13:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662801 Posts in 298815 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump tying Brennan clearance to Russia probe is ‘connecting the dots 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump tying Brennan clearance to Russia probe is ‘connecting the dots  (Read 84 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 17, 18, 09:55:28:AM » Reply

Trump tying Brennan clearance to Russia probe is ‘connecting the dots’ for Mueller

“It’s almost as if the president is connecting the dots for Robert Mueller,” Tapper said Thursday’s edition of CNN's “The Lead with Jake Tapper."

Trump told The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday that he decided to pull the clearances of Brennan and consider those of other Obama-era intelligence officials who probed Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham. And these people led it!” Trump told the newspaper hours after it was announced Brennan's clearance was being revoked.

“So I think it’s something that had to be done," he added.

Sanders denied the move was meant to silence Brennan, who is an outspoken Trump critic.

“So despite the best efforts of the White House staff to act as if this decision was about protecting classified information, President Trump made it clear it was actually about punishing one of his fiercest critics,” Tapper said.

“It’s just the latest example of President Trump openly contradicting an explanation concocted, frankly, and then offered by his advisers,” the anchor continued.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/402298-jake-tapper-trump-tying-brennan-clearance-to-russia-probe-is-connecting-the
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 09:56:01:AM » Reply

Trump commits crimes like an 18 year old kid on their first felony rap - prone to broadcast their guilt on social media and won't listen to their attorney's advice to shut the fuck up.

Although with Rudy as an attorney it's hard to tell who's more incompetent here.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 09:57:45:AM » Reply

If you just print Trump's twitter feed and hand it to a jury they would conclude that:

He colluded.

He obstructed justice.

He is mentally unfit for office.

He doesn't "understand" how "quotation marks" work.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump tying Brennan clearance to Russia probe is ‘connecting the dots
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory