Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:25:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653475 Posts in 297925 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WH 'Rattled' Amid Belief That Omarosa Has 200 Recordings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: WH 'Rattled' Amid Belief That Omarosa Has 200 Recordings  (Read 30 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 17, 18, 09:51:17:AM » Reply

"My single favorite part about the Omarosa tapes is that no one, not a single soul at the White House, knows how many tapes there are."

In the wake of Thursday's release of another recording secretly made by former Trump aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, the New York Times reports that White House staff are seriously "rattled" by the idea that a larger stockpile—perhaps hundreds of tapes worth of material—may be forthcoming.

Ahead of the release of her new book, Manigault Newman has released several recordings so far and said Thursday she would release more in order to blow the whistle on the president and his administration or in order to protect herself from retaliation. In an interview with MSNBC on Thursday, she declared, "Believe me, my tapes are much better than theirs."

Subsequently, the Times reported how '[t]he tapes of Ms. Manigault Newman's private conversations with Mr. Trump and other officials connected to him have rattled the White House in a way that few things other than the special counsel investigation into possible campaign collusion with Russia have. Mr. Trump’s aides have been concerned that they will make appearances on other tapes, of which Ms. Manigault Newman is believed to have as many as 200."

https://www.newsweek.com/omarosa-could-have-many-200-secret-white-house-tapes-report-1077675
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 09:52:19:AM » Reply

What makes it even better is that she knows what she has and how to use it. She makes a claim, the White House refutes it, she leaks the tape showing they are lying. That's some goddamn strategery right there.   
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 09:55:43:AM » Reply

Wonder how many recordings are from her Clinton administration times.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 18, 09:57:04:AM » Reply

What would any recordings from her time with Clinton have to do with trump's current behaviors local?
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 18, 10:05:39:AM » Reply

The trump WH should be running scared.  Given that there is nothing she could want from them.

That means she isn't using this against trump to get anything out of trump. She's blown up any bridges she had with trump & Co., there can be no turning back. So she's out for herself, with supposedly 200+ tapes - which I don't doubt. Plus she's a media whore - like trump.

I don't see any way this Omarosa thing improves for trump.
Local5th

« Reply #5 on: 08 17, 18, 10:13:08:AM » Reply

I don't see any way this Omarosa thing improves for trump.

Give it a month. She is out to sell her book. It will go away like Stormy did.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 08 17, 18, 10:19:12:AM » Reply

Stormy's not gone away.   Cohen's trial is coming up chuck.

As ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Surfaced, Michael Cohen Changed Tune on Paying Stormy Daniels

Federal prosecutors investigating former Trump lawyer view October 2016 tape as trigger for burying potentially damaging information, people familiar with the matter say

Michael Cohen initially balked at the idea of buying the silence of a former adult-film star who says she had sex with Donald Trump, but he did an about-face after a video of Mr. Trump talking about groping women became public in October 2016.

A day after the recording surfaced of outtakes of Mr. Trump speaking to a host of NBC’s “Access Hollywood,” Mr. Cohen, then Mr. Trump’s senior counsel, told a representative for the performer that he was open to a deal, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-access-hollywood-tape-surfaced-michael-cohen-changed-tune-on-paying-stormy-daniels-1534455109
Local5th

« Reply #7 on: 08 17, 18, 10:26:51:AM » Reply

Michael Cohen initially balked at the idea of buying the silence of a former adult-film star who says she had sex with Donald Trump

We spend millions of tax payer money to cover up congressional indiscretions. Nothing illegal about that.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 08 17, 18, 10:31:00:AM » Reply

if he used campaign money it was illegal.    but in general paying a hooker for sex is illegal, I don't know about giving her money to keep her quiet though.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WH 'Rattled' Amid Belief That Omarosa Has 200 Recordings
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory