Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 10:51:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661003 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now We Know Why God Did Not Want Any Female Preachers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Now We Know Why God Did Not Want Any Female Preachers  (Read 47 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 08 17, 18, 07:44:02:AM » Reply

Conservative Christian minister advises women to avoid higher education and tattoos if they want to catch a man.

Lori Alexander is a conservative Christian minister and author who teaches women that they should be “sober, love and obey their husbands, love their children, be chaste, discreet, good, and keepers at home.” (not necessarily in that order)

In a recent blog post Alexander explains that real men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos. In her post dated July 16, Alexander writes:

Do you know how much more attractive debt-free virgins (without tattoos) are to young men? Unfortunately, there are so few of these types of young women anymore because of the high costs of college (debt) and sexual promiscuity even within those in the church. As believers in Jesus Christ, we need to live in a way that is pleasing to Him (that sounds kinda naughty!!) because His ways are the best. He calls debt a burden and urges us to live lives of sexual purity.

There are many more reasons why Christian young women should carefully consider whether or not they go to college, especially if they want to be wives and mothers someday. Secular universities teach against the God of the Bible and His ways. It’s far from what God calls women to be and do: it teaches them to be independent, loud, and immodest instead of having meek and quiet spirits. (yeah, we men love those meek and quiet ones! they are usually wildcats in bed!)

In other words, Jesus wants women to be meek, quiet, uneducated virgins without tattoos. (tattoos do suck out loud, thank you, Jesus)

On her Facebook page Alexander promotes the post with the following:

Do you know how much more attractive debt-free virgins (without tattoos) are to young men? Unfortunately, there are so few of these types of young women anymore because of the high costs of college (debt) and sexual promiscuity even within those in the church.

The post has generated a great deal of attention, much of it negative, with over 21,000 comments and 19,000 shares.

On her “About Me” page Alexander explains her “ministry” is geared towards younger women:

My ministry is based upon Titus 2:3-5 in which God commands that older women teach younger women to be sober, love and obey their husbands, love their children, be chaste, discreet, good, and keepers at home.

Bottom line: Conservative Christian minister and author Lori Alexander is teaching young women that they should avoid higher education and premarital sex because men prefer debt free virgins without tattoos.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/07/christian-minister-men-prefer-debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 18, 08:15:21:AM » Reply

“Sober, love and obey their husbands, love their children, be chaste, discreet, good, and keepers at home.”

Exactly what is wrong with that?

Would you want a woman who was covered in tattoos, drunk, stoned, sleeping around, abusing their children, telling everyone every aspect of your relationship and feelings, and keeping a garbage dump of a home?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 18, 09:26:21:AM » Reply

who the hell wants a subservient, uneducated, meek robot?  right wingers, i guess....

how about a woman being whom she wants to be without some dumbass "preacher" acting like he or she knows what God wants?

it is not an either/or...meek robot or out of control slut puppy. 
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 18, 09:35:38:AM » Reply

the conservative model of a woman doesn't complain when her husband is out screwing strippers and grabbing pussy.
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 18, 10:39:37:AM » Reply

No wonder more and more people are leaving organized religion.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 08 17, 18, 10:46:01:AM » Reply

Apparently you do hoosier otherwise you would have to support your own sorry ass.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 08 17, 18, 11:07:41:AM » Reply

Ministers are also grabbing their own piece of ass.  Just ask the Catholics...  Sad
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 08 17, 18, 07:02:25:PM » Reply

the conservative model of a woman doesn't complain when her husband is out screwing strippers and grabbing pussy.

Where did Lori Alexander say that?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 08 17, 18, 08:45:10:PM » Reply

she didn't.  i guess because trump fucks around all the time and pays off hookers and playmates and brags about grabbing pussies without asking it is just an assumption. 

D2D

« Reply #9 on: 08 17, 18, 08:54:53:PM » Reply

So Wvit and Oscar continue to make things up!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #10 on: 08 17, 18, 09:10:01:PM » Reply

AssHat-LaPuta is a bigot against female preachers!!!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 08 17, 18, 10:32:59:PM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Now We Know Why God Did Not Want Any Female Preachers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory