Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 10:00:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663679 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: OmaGrossa Was Fired By The CLINTON WH For Being A Total POS!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: OmaGrossa Was Fired By The CLINTON WH For Being A Total POS!!!  (Read 657 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #12 on: 08 16, 18, 11:36:53:PM » Reply

Having marched in lots of parades during my time in the military.  Allow me to say, I only marched in ONE that was not on post property.. and that was Indianapolis Indiana for the 500 race when stationed at Ft. Ben HArrison. We had no tanks,no weapons, just the active army marching and standing tall.

I have no problem with Trump having a parade, or for looking at all the troops in the DC area... they must have at LEAST 30,000 anyhow...considering the total number of bases in that area.

There are actually very few large military tanks etc in that area...if there were they would have ROAD TRACKS on the tanks or APC's, should they choose to have them in the parade. They would protect the highway.

Locally the government workers could probably use the occasion to take pride in their jobs and for our accomplishments over the past few years in our missions.

Nonetheless, there is a lot of pride and thanks in such a show.

Personally I believe that he should take that money and use it to BUILD THE WALL!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #13 on: 08 16, 18, 11:38:14:PM » Reply

Pentagon said NO Active Duty Personnel, unless they are CLEARLY not needed anytime soon.
justincase

« Reply #14 on: 08 16, 18, 11:42:13:PM » Reply

The Pentagon should send a guy in a Jeep to drive up and down in front of the White House and Capitol Hill a few times. Even that is more than douchebag donnie deserves.

The money he wants to spend on this parade should be given to the Veterans Administration.  That would never happen though, because to douchebag donnie, everything is about him.
justincase

« Reply #15 on: 08 16, 18, 11:43:13:PM » Reply

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #16 on: 08 16, 18, 11:52:34:PM » Reply

OmaGrossa says she "knew" about Trump's use of the N-word once, but she still devoutly supported him for President.

Pretty damned FICKLE.  OR, Gold-digger phony to the MAX!!!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2018/08/16/omarosa-donald-trump-n-word-audio-recording-tmz/?adid=hero1
justincase

« Reply #17 on: 08 16, 18, 11:57:13:PM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #18 on: 08 17, 18, 06:20:52:AM » Reply

I'll wager you didn't find that fact on CNN or MSNBC?

I'll wager you didn't find that fact on CNN or MSNBC?

And you would be 110% right!

Ex-Trump official blames Bill Clinton for Trump's Omarosa troubles ...
https://www.salon.com/.../somehow-bill-clinton-is-accused-of-trump-firing-omarosa-a...
3 days ago - Omarosa was first hired under the Clinton administration and therefore ... went on CNN Monday to do damage control over Trump's decision to ...

Who is Omarosa? How her career evolved after working for Clinton ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/omarosas-manigault-newman-history-with-trump-n-...
Omarosa worked in the Clinton White House long before she worked for Trump. ... of the White House Office of Public Liaison who was abruptly fired in December, .... tape because Omarosa was literally obsessed with it," Patton said on CNN.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #19 on: 08 17, 18, 09:11:55:PM » Reply

Check it out!!!!

https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=mWLDBq&c=qveHhp&r=aJjgZDj&m=Q3GtzQ&k=23e203022c37f90e8bb9afb65eb5c786
KensanIV

« Reply #20 on: 08 17, 18, 11:29:03:PM » Reply

lol!!!  At a cost of 92 Million bucks, they could raise the dead from the local grave sites to march.

That is a price far beyond reality.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: OmaGrossa Was Fired By The CLINTON WH For Being A Total POS!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory