Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 06:34:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663254 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Having A Anti-Abortion Opinion Gets You Death Threats!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Having A Anti-Abortion Opinion Gets You Death Threats!!!  (Read 1194 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #24 on: 08 11, 18, 11:40:33:AM » Reply

Abortion is killing a baby that's all there is to it so if you do it you're a murderer plain and simple according to the Catholic, Muslim, Protestant and many other faith's.

who gives a shit what religions say about abortion? they are not doctors or biologists. what do these religions say about quantum physics?  how do they feel about nuclear fission?  fuck them.  they are voodoo clowns- no logic, no science, all bullshit.  they also say the Earth is the center of the Universe, the universe was created in 6 days about 10,000 years ago, and all that other stupid bullshit morons try to believe actually happened.

without a functioning brain and central nervous system, a human being is not alive.  that is one of the way doctors determine death.  we also KNOW that a fetus does not develop a functioning brain or central nervous system until sometime after the 24th week of gestation.  no state allows a legal discretionary abortion after 24 weeks.  there is no person killed during any legal discretionary abortion. 
justincase

« Reply #25 on: 08 11, 18, 11:53:27:AM » Reply

ttopcat

« Reply #26 on: 08 11, 18, 12:43:11:PM » Reply

About 4 billion people say abortion is murder and will kill a person in many countries for doing one or having one but as far as I know it's legal in the USA, religion's like Catholics, Muslims and Jews say they abhor abortion.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #27 on: 08 11, 18, 09:33:08:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #28 on: 08 12, 18, 11:19:39:PM » Reply

justincase

« Reply #29 on: 08 12, 18, 11:23:23:PM » Reply

HAHAHAHA!!!

Kyle Thomas: Man Fired by Mississippi Hospital After Racist Donut Shop Rant

Kyle Thomas, a radiology tech from Mississippi, has been fired from his job at a local hospital after he was caught on video using the n-word multiple times while screaming at a black woman at a donut shop. Video of the incident at Donut Palace in Flowood, near Jackson, Mississippi, went viral this weekend after it was posted to Facebook.

Ayoka Pond, a spokesperson for Mississippi Baptist Medical Center, where Thomas worked, said in a statement to Heavy, “We are aware of the confrontation captured on video involving one of our off duty employees at a local donut shop. We take this situation very seriously. This employee’s language and behavior does not represent our organization’s values and his employment has been terminated.”

Pond added, “We want our patients, employees, physicians and our community to know that we find the language used in the video to be completely unacceptable and inconsistent with what we expect from employees or anyone associated with our organization. We are committed to a work environment that is inclusive and where everyone is respected and valued.”

Thomas can be seen in scrubs in the video, which is about a minute long. As Thomas argues with an employee of the donut shop, another woman films him. Thomas then turns his attention toward her and says, “shut your f*cking mouth.” She responds, “who are you talking to?” He then replies, “you’re a child, shut up.” She then calls him a “son of a b*tch” and says “you dont’ talk to me that way.” Thomas then begins to leave the store while telling the employees, “I will be back to talk to your manager.”

On his way out of the store, Thomas drops his keys or phone to the ground and stops to pick them up. Thomas then yells at the woman filming him, “You’re a n*gger. You’re a n*gger, shut up.” The woman yells back at him, “oh I’m a n*gger? now I’m a n*gger? And you’re a b*tch. Say it again.” He then says, “n*gger,” twice more before walking out the door to his car.

See the video here:
https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kyle-thomas/
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #30 on: 08 13, 18, 12:45:38:PM » Reply

THIS is HEALTHCARE?   For WHOM? ? ? ? ? ?

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #31 on: 08 14, 18, 11:20:12:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #32 on: 08 15, 18, 12:18:31:PM » Reply

Why are ALL you Libs/Dems/Homos such RACISTS and BIGOTS against White People?
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Having A Anti-Abortion Opinion Gets You Death Threats!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory