Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:24:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I'm sure a lot of you remember when 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: I'm sure a lot of you remember when  (Read 78 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 07 21, 18, 08:55:11:AM » Reply

hoosier stated that he was a constitutional lawyer, so he claims there is a right to vote in the constitution, and of course kike all good little left wingers then can find right that are not there or even grant them themselves, or have an activist left wing judge do it for them.

The Missing Right: A Constitutional Right to Vote

In order to become a naturalized citizen of the United States, until recently you had to answer this question: “What is the most important right granted to U.S. citizens?” The correct answer, according to the United States government, was, “The right to vote.” But that “right” has always been on shaky ground. Just as the Constitution once countenanced slavery, it also allowed voting to be restricted to property-holding white men. The Thirteenth Amendment expunged the stain of slavery from our basic law, but the Constitution has never fulfilled the democratic promise we associate with it. Put simply—and this is surprising to many people—there is no constitutional guarantee of the right to vote.

hossier as a constitutional lawyer should know this but yet he chooses to lie about a right that doesn't exist in the constitutional.

hoosier the lawyer said in another thread------quote----and while the right to vote is one of our most basic and important rights, our one vote means almost nothing...

https://democracyjournal.org/magazine/28/the-missing-right-a-constitutional-right-to-vote/
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 21, 18, 09:00:26:AM » Reply

Watch what part of the topic the left come after, see if I'm right!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 07 21, 18, 10:24:02:AM » Reply

You need to learn to read and understand so you won't lie so much hoosier whore----but the Constitution has never fulfilled the democratic promise we associate with it. Put simply—and this is surprising to many people—there is no constitutional guarantee of the right to vote. So produce the amendment passed and added to the US Constitution after 2013 that states voting is a constitutional right/

wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 07 21, 18, 10:34:32:AM » Reply

Hans von Spakovsky of the conservative Heritage Foundation and author of Who’s Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.

"It is correct that there is not an explicit provision in the Constitution guaranteeing the right to vote," he said, "but several amendments guarantee the right to vote at age 18, free of racial discrimination, and protected by the Equal Protection doctrine."
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 21, 18, 10:38:46:AM » Reply

Which was actually aimed at protecting the blacks and allowing them to vote without interference from democrats trying to stop them! So will you now claim democrats was not trying to suppress and deny blacks the vote?
1965hawks

« Reply #5 on: 07 21, 18, 10:44:42:AM » Reply

To: dont-blameme

Re: the constitutional right to vote

JSYK

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_Constitutional_Voting_Protections
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 07 21, 18, 11:01:40:AM » Reply

why are you bringing race into this blammey.   
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 21, 18, 11:07:55:AM » Reply

Why can't you produce what I asked you for that shows voting was made a guaranteed right after 2013 when the article I posted says it's not a right. The voting act of 1965 was aimed at protecting blacks and allowing them to vote with out being reqired to meet standards that democrats had imposed on them and now you claim it's racial.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 07 21, 18, 11:17:39:AM » Reply

I don't think the Constitution explicitly gives anyone a right to vote, but that right is implied in several places.   I didn't claim anything about race blammey, you're the one who brought race into the conversation.
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 07 21, 18, 11:19:30:AM » Reply

dont-blameme: Why can't you blah blah blah blah....

Sit down, dont-blameme.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/08/what-does-the-constitution-actually-say-about-voting-rights/278782/

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_Constitutional_Voting_Protections
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #10 on: 07 21, 18, 11:22:05:AM » Reply

article xv expressly states the right to vote, in English, in front of God and everybody, and that it cannot be denied to anyone because of race, and because all of us are of some race or another, it means everybody has the right to vote.  duh.  how stupid are you, boy?  and that was ratified in 1870.  so you need to shut up.  you have no fucking clue what you are babbling about...

Article 15 U.S. Constitution
Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 07 21, 18, 11:27:04:AM » Reply

blammey's just being stupid blammey again.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I'm sure a lot of you remember when
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory