Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 03:49:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659634 Posts in 298511 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Eye check up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Eye check up  (Read 295 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 07 17, 18, 01:16:22:AM » Reply

It didn't go so well.  The laser surgery I had a few weeks ago didn't do much to lower my eye pressure. I now have to go to a Retina Lab next week to be tested and diagnosed.  It could be macula degeneration, but right after I got the shingles I noticed my left eye was blurry and I thought I just needed an upgrade on my glasses.  I even forgot to tell my eye doctor about having had the shingles - they have almost gone now - just a shadow left.  I knew something was going on in my left eye when I went to renew my driver's license and almost failed the eye test - I just squeaked by.  Not looking forward to the  testing as it's a two hour block of time and a friend told me they have to inject dye, plus I can't drive myself there!  Bummer!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 17, 18, 04:55:05:AM » Reply

That is a bummer! I pray it goes well for you.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 17, 18, 10:58:12:AM » Reply

You never know how eyesight is so important until you start losing do whatever is necessary Emily to take care of the issues of I care no matter how long it takes because being blind is forever.

I wear Dollar Store reading glasses and I was just wondering why are they so ugly if they had a cuter frame I wouldn't lose them like I lose the ugly ones.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 17, 18, 11:25:56:AM » Reply

I keep those dollar store and Wally World glasses in every room. Sometimes every single pair is lost at the same time...how does that happen?
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #4 on: 07 17, 18, 03:58:05:PM » Reply

Em, Sorry about those treatments, hope they won’t be too painful & praying for the best outcome! Some great healing and results, Emily!! My dad’s cataract surg last yr was a slower healer. But eventually did and he’s now satisfied with his vision. I hope everything goes smooth for you.
Don’t know how dime store reading glasses break or disappear, but they do. Athough lately l’m using the same pair since beginning of the year, almost unheard of. Yes, i keep extras too! Car, purse, at work, rooms, etc..
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 07 19, 18, 01:11:15:AM » Reply

Oh no...it's always something, just when you think you're over the hump.

Will be keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of yourself and do what the doctor says! 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Eye check up
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory