Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 12:07:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660943 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Slammed for Separating Kids, Trump Uses Victims of Illegals As Defense 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Slammed for Separating Kids, Trump Uses Victims of Illegals As Defense  (Read 752 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 06 22, 18, 09:03:39:PM » Reply

As if every kid separated from their mother is another illegal who might kill someone.  As if only mexican immigrants, legal or otherwise, ever commit murders, and those from "shithole" countries, not Norway.  As if every illegal immigrant should be blamed for every crime committed by so few others.  what a racist, bigoted, useless human being.

on Veteran's Day, he should have a press conference with the families of victims of all the veterans who have lost their shit and committed so many crimes, at a much higher rate than illegal immigrants, to show he really has no clue about morals or decency or being a grown man. when he is being slammed for separating kids from their parents for walking over a boundary line, THIS IS HOW HE DEFENDS HIMSELF? my god...what has happened to our country that this asshole is our president and many still support him even today?

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #1 on: 06 23, 18, 11:50:24:AM » Reply

Can you imagine Obama doing something so obviously desperate and so obviously an attempt to pander to his base by trying to defend his separation of kids at the border for walking across a boundary line by using the parents of people killed by illegals as pawns to show how dangerous all illegals are and we have to stop when they are very young?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 06 23, 18, 12:35:35:PM » Reply

Those who enter the US illegally should be charged for child endangerment.

Who here would hire a human trafficker to drag their through a wilderness with limited food, water, medical care or protection from others when they could go to an US embassy or consultant in your own country?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 06 23, 18, 12:36:17:PM » Reply

It's a Frump World now...

No more PC, so call him the fucking retard that he is, okay?
According to Rpeocons, women should shut their mouths and have babies.
According to Repocons, every baby is precious until it is born, then it is meat for their sweat shops.
According to Repocons, we will soon have a wall to keep people in and working.
According to Repocons, we don't need no stinkin educshun.
According to Repocons, we don't need no stinkin allies.
According to Repocons, Fat Frump sees all, knows all and ONLY tells the truth.
According to Repocons, Repocon criminals were railroaded by the system, and get a pardon.
According to Repocons, anyone who is NOT a Repocon and is sent to jail deserves it and should get life in prison!

Gotta LOVE Frump World, or else...
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 06 23, 18, 12:47:21:PM » Reply

Those who enter the US illegally should be charged for child endangerment.

Who here would hire a human trafficker to drag their through a wilderness with limited food, water, medical care or protection from others when they could go to an US embassy or consultant in your own country?

what does that have to do with trump gathering up the families of the victims of a tiny tiny number of people killed by illegals, out of 11 million, as some sort of slimy defense of his decision to separate kids from mothers who dare cross a boundary line?  why are you focusing on how wrong you think asylum seekers are, or unaccompanied minors at the border are instead of how immoral and slimy Trump is? everything trump does considering immigration, legal or otherwise, is completely bigoted and right out of the white nationalist "protect our culture" playbook. saying only some of the 11 million mexican illegal here are good people, the rest are animals sent by mexico to infest our culture.  wanting to ban all muslims, and force those who are here to wear a special badge so we can keep an eye on them if they try to infest our culture.  railing about so many legal immigrants here from "shithole countries," not Norway.  pardoning Sheriff Profiler Arapaio, who despite several court rulings and warnings, continued to tell his police force to treat all latino looking people in public as suspects, and hassle them only, no white folk. 
Truman62

« Reply #5 on: 06 23, 18, 12:50:53:PM » Reply

People who KNOW that anything is better than the hell hole they are coming from...

But then Frump is trying to turn America into a shithole.
When he succeeds, nobody will want to come here anymore.

Tourism is already seeing cutbacks.
Trade is down, and falling.
Prices are up, and climbing.
Inflation is up, and climbing.
Wages are stagnant, or falling, or up a pinch.
Taxes are down, and revenue is down.
Recession, then Depression is ON THE WAY!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 06 23, 18, 12:57:20:PM » Reply

people living in mansions, comparatively, here in this great country so easily judging the poor who have nothing and take such incredible risks to come here because they think if only I could get to live in America, I could provide a decent life for my kids....god, you trump supporters are so sickening. 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #7 on: 06 23, 18, 01:01:40:PM » Reply

Tit for Tat...

And the political pawn game goes on.

No wonder this country can't accomplish anything.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 06 23, 18, 01:04:47:PM » Reply

and one of the most important reasons for such divisiveness is Trump.  he revels in it.  he bathes in it.  he encourages his voters to not just disagree, but to hate those who are not on board.  remember how civil the romney-obama campaign was...the mccain-obama campaign was?  what changed? the influence of trump. 
Local5th

« Reply #9 on: 06 23, 18, 01:41:42:PM » Reply

what changed? the influence of trump.

No. It wasn't the influence of Trump. It was Trump winning the election.

What we are seeing now is people threatening our democracy by refusing to accept the results of the election.
Truman62

« Reply #10 on: 06 23, 18, 01:47:22:PM » Reply

We have become so juvenile now.

When someone verbally embarrasses or attacks you, what does Frump teach us?
You verbally abuse them back, only HARDER!
And so it goes back and forth and back and forth...
It will NEVER end.

Someone with an ounce of intelligence needs to say "ENOUGH!" and solve the problem,
instead of fighting back time and time and time again.
Local5th

« Reply #11 on: 06 23, 18, 01:53:33:PM » Reply

Someone with an ounce of intelligence needs to say "ENOUGH!" and solve the problem,
instead of fighting back time and time and time again.

And immigration reform is the best way to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Slammed for Separating Kids, Trump Uses Victims of Illegals As Defense
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory