Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:55:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660795 Posts in 298624 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HHS official listed work for anti-Islam show, conspiracy website ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: HHS official listed work for anti-Islam show, conspiracy website ...  (Read 18 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 22, 18, 08:18:40:PM » Reply

Kirstjen Nielson - "You're the perfect candidate! You're hired!"

It can't be said enough times. Kirstjen Nielson is a white supremacist.

"The best people"

HHS official listed work for anti-Islam show, conspiracy website on resume

A far-right political pundit who was appointed to a post at the Department of Health and Human Services listed on her resume her past work on a conspiracy website and YouTube show where she made anti-Muslim comments, according to documents obtained by CNN's KFile.

Ximena Barreto was placed on leave at the department in April following reports from CNN and Media Matters that she spread conspiracies and made anti-Muslim comments. She returned to work after issuing a public apology but was moved from her job as a deputy director of communications.

"Comments I made as I private citizen before I was hired at HHS were brought to light by concerned members of the press," Barreto said in her apology at the time. "In the heated and hyper-passionate political campaign environment, I made generalized comments regarding race relations and radical Islam. I fully understand that these emotionally-charged comments were hurtful, and I deeply apologize to members of both communities."

A copy of Barreto's resume, obtained by CNN on Thursday through a Freedom of Information Act request, shows she listed her previous conspiratorial work on her resume as a qualification for the communication position.

On Thursday, Mediaite reported additional inflammatory tweets from Barreto, and that, despite her public apology, she tweeted in June that CNN's story was "a smear."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics/kfile-hhs-official-listed-work-for-anti-islam-show/index.html
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 18, 09:09:04:PM » Reply

she sounds a lot less bigoted and hateful than Trump...she would probably be a better president, too.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HHS official listed work for anti-Islam show, conspiracy website ...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory