Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:47:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653719 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Burger King franchisee demonstrates how to commit fiscal suicide! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Burger King franchisee demonstrates how to commit fiscal suicide!  (Read 29 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 22, 18, 07:10:38:PM » Reply

A Louisiana Burger King franchise reportedly refused service to police officers, and when confronted about it, the franchise owner demanded an apology — from the cops.

Cavalier said that when one of the officers requested a chicken sandwich, an unidentified female inside cut him off and sarcastically said, “We’re out of chicken.”
The officer proceeded in an attempt to order a Whopper, and this time he was reportedly cut off by an unidentified male, who said, “We’re out of burgers, too.”
Apparently realizing that something was up, the officers asked those on the drive-thru intercom if the items were actually out of stock, or if they just did not serve police officers at this particular location.
“The only response was laughter,” Cavalier told Blue Lives Matter.

Cavalier told Blue Lives Matter that he contacted the restaurant’s corporate office multiple times, but got no resolution. So he took his concerns to the editor of the Bayou Journal in a letter.

The St. Francisville Burger King owner reportedly reached out to Cavalier about a week after the newspaper published the director’s letter — and he was not happy.

Instead of apologizing, Cavalier said that the store owner demanded an apology from the police department as well as a retraction on the story.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/22/burger-king-reportedly-refuses-to-serve-cops-as-story-goes-viral-store-demands-apology-from-cops
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 18, 07:28:14:PM » Reply

A guy at a local Whataburger told two cops they didn't serve police.

They walked out and put it on social media.

Whataburger guy said it was a joke, but got fired and Whataburger apologized to the cops.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 06 22, 18, 09:12:52:PM » Reply

Which is the opposite of what was done here!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 06 22, 18, 09:16:30:PM » Reply

if it was louisianna, it might have been because they were black, not because they were cops.  it is one of the racist traitor states, remember?
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 06 22, 18, 09:22:43:PM » Reply

Maybe and might be are not facts and are not pertinent!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #5 on: 06 22, 18, 09:25:46:PM » Reply

Motion Denied. 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 06 23, 18, 04:03:43:AM » Reply

Did you hear about the Russian BK advertising fail?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/20/burger-king-world-cup-pregnant-offer-apology-russian

Just think, there were people (likely men), who actually had to sit around in a conference room and come up with this asinine stunt...and they agreed it was a "good idea"?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Burger King franchisee demonstrates how to commit fiscal suicide!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory