Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 06:24:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660168 Posts in 298559 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Right Wing Internet Loves Lewandowki's Mocking of Disabled Girl 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Right Wing Internet Loves Lewandowki's Mocking of Disabled Girl  (Read 30 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 06 22, 18, 06:22:31:PM » Reply

CONGRATS!
Corey Lewandowski’s ‘Womp Womp’ Co-Opted by 4Chan, Daily Stormer, Reddit

Trump’s ex-campaign manager dismissed a story about an immigrant girl with Down syndrome to widespread condemnation—except on the fringe internet (and Trump supporters).

Corey Lewandowski offered a dismissive “womp womp” reaction on Fox News on Tuesday to a story about immigrant girl with Downs syndrome being separated from her mother.

Lewandowski’s remark came after liberal Fox News guest Zac Petkanas recounted the story of the girl, separated from her mother under the Trump administration’s family separation rules.

“Womp womp,” Lewandowski said.

“Did you just say womp to a 10-year-old with Downs syndrome being taken from her mother?” Petkanas said. “How absolutely dare you, sir?

CNN reported that the remark cost Trump’s former campaign his deal with a speaker’s bureau.

But his atrocious remark has fared much better on the right-wing internet, where “womp womp” has been embraced both as fodder for countless racist memes and as an increasingly popular response to liberals on a variety of issues.

On right-wing sites like 4Chan’s /pol/ forum, Lewandowski’s two-word rebuttal has been turned into countless memes. Several play off “Straight Outta Compton,” rephrased as “Straight Outta Wompton,” sometimes with Lewandowski photoshopped into smoking a blunt.

Reddit’s top forum for Trump supporters, The_Donald, launched a contest for “Womp Womp” memes, and has started tagging news items they think will be particularly devastating to liberals with “womp womp.”

Like “cuck” before it, “womp womp” is effective for the internet right both because its meaningless makes it difficult to rebut and because it is guaranteed to “trigger” liberals.

“We all owe Corey Lewandowski a big thank you for creating the ‘Womp, Womp’ meme,” a user on Gab, a Twitter rival popular with white supremacists, wrote. “From now on, whenever you spot emotional manipulation, just respond: ‘Womp, womp.’”

Neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer called it “the womp heard round the world,” enthusing that Lewandowski, who didn’t respond to a request for comment, had ushered in “THE AGE OF THE WOMP!”

“We have been empowered by it,” the site continued.

On 4Chan, “womp womp” has become so popular that one user asked Thursday for posters to stop flooding the board with it.

“Please…stop womping before it's too late,” the user wrote.

The first response to the plea: “womp womp.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/corey-lewandowskis-womp-womp-co-opted-by-4chan-daily-stormer-reddit?yptr=yahoo

aren't right wingers and other bigots and white nationalists macho for mocking a 10 year old girl with Down's Syndrome!!  how manyly!! how family values!  how trump! 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 18, 06:27:33:PM » Reply

Daily Beast is a far left lie site!

Sorry you think only conservatives can be mocked, threatened, assaulted and murdered!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 06 22, 18, 07:33:49:PM » Reply

Libs are disgusting!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 06 22, 18, 07:55:03:PM » Reply

hmmm..what weird replies...diaper dan thinks this proves libs are disgusting, and DVD is devoid of any thought, as usual. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 06 22, 18, 08:00:51:PM » Reply

Democrats prove they are disgusting with every post!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 06 22, 18, 08:07:16:PM » Reply

this was about corey lewandowski, a trump supporter, saying "womp womp" because he could give a shit about a non-white 10 year old girl with Down's Syndrome being separated from her mother by immoral asshole Trump, not a democrat.  Can you even read, drain clog?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vrt7q6QKF5o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Vrt7q6QKF5o</a>
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 06 22, 18, 08:23:34:PM » Reply

Again, Oscar proves me correct!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 06 22, 18, 08:35:46:PM » Reply

Yep.  Libs are disgusting!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Right Wing Internet Loves Lewandowki's Mocking of Disabled Girl
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory