Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 01:15:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660958 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Justifiable Child Abuse? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Justifiable Child Abuse?  (Read 20 times)
shiloh_3
Honored Member

Sometimes, you have to do it to get through it.

« on: 06 22, 18, 04:54:30:PM » Reply

How the hell can ANYONE see justice being served in the outrageous treatment of these children at the border. Is THIS the reason Republicans are so against abortion? To bring more and more children into the world so they can have at them?

The biggest lie of Trump's so called presidency is that the children HAD TO BE SEPARATED and then signed a document to stop it. You fools may have thought you were merely electing a president, but in truth you installed a dictator.

I can offer proof just as he would.

"Many, many people have told me that."
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 18, 04:57:55:PM » Reply

Those who voted for him voted for concentration camps.  And we know what usually happens when you put anyone in concentration camps, for any reason.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 06 22, 18, 05:09:20:PM » Reply

every chance trump gets to insult or change policy to screw over muslims and latinos, he does it.  he is a cold blooded bigot and racist.  period.  he showed his true bigoted colors at his very first press conference where he claimed Mexico sends us killers and rapers, and SOME, HE ASSUMES, good people.  bannon was his right hand man and he and breitbart and others in that group have spent years lying about and degrading muslims, and mexican immigrants.  but when it is a white guy- he suddenly finds tolerance and civility.  no talk about animals.  no talk about infesting our country.  no talk about why so many people here from "shithole countries."  the las vegas shooter who killed 58 and wounded 550 in a ten minute attack- tragic...lots of thoughts and prayers about this mentally diseased killer.  the neo-nazi torchlight parade to protect statues built to honor racist traitors, when one woman was run over by a white nationlist ass while other white nationalists praised him for protecting the white culture-  trump says there are fine people on both sides.  it is all there. his voters know this and for most, it is why they voted for him and try to defend his bigotry and racism today. 
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 06 22, 18, 05:11:12:PM » Reply

You fools may have thought you were merely electing a president, but in truth you installed a dictator.

And worse...they are perfectly fine with that.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Justifiable Child Abuse?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory