Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:43:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660746 Posts in 298617 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hmmmmmmm!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Hmmmmmmm!!!  (Read 247 times)
gwboolean

« on: 06 22, 18, 03:43:32:PM » Reply

All of our White Nationalist Conservative brown associates claim that taking all of these children from their parents is not due to their naturally Nazi nature, but because they are compassionate human beings just looking out for the welfare of this infestation (their words) by making sure these future animals are not placed in jail with their animal parents (their words).  While that is obviously not true, one must ask the obvious question as to why the parents are in jail and not out on their own recognizance with their children until they are tried?  Hmmmmmmmm!!!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 18, 04:50:56:PM » Reply

So no one has any objection to letting those parents out on bail (recognizance) so that they can be with their children while awaiting trial?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 06 22, 18, 05:41:12:PM » Reply

White

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracist!!!

Nazi

Are you going to sit idly by and do nothing about the murder of 6 million Jews, GW?  Or are you going to assassinate President Trump?

You know your rhetoric is getting even more hyperbolic than usual.  Now you are accusing the president of being the murderer of 6 million Jews.

Tone down the rhetoric if you want to have an actual discussion.  Until then I will treat your rhetoric literally.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 06 22, 18, 05:54:13:PM » Reply

All's I am claiming is that our laws are enforced, commie bool.   Nothing more, nothing less.  What's your goal?  Don't answer that, I already know.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 06 22, 18, 06:14:20:PM » Reply

Are you going to sit idly by and do nothing about the murder of 6 million Jews?

Not if they had not already been murdered Mr. Dan.  However, I am not going to sit idly by while Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracists, like you and Der Fuhrer, begin setting up concentration camps for blacks, browns, homos, et. al. until you finally come up with your version of the Final Solution.

You know your rhetoric is getting even more hyperbolic than usual.

Interesting that you consider what Der Fuhrer and his storm troopers to be doing to be hyperbole Mr. Dan.

Now you are accusing the president of being the murderer of 6 million jews.

I never made any such accusation Mr. Dan.  Why are you lying Mr. Dan, or are you just that stupid?

Tone down the rhetoric if you want to have an actual discussion.

I find it surprising that one who has never been lacking in toned up rhetoric would be offended by someone else using toned up rhetoric.  As for discussion, that is reserved for someone who is not engaged in actions, and rhetoric, of such totally immoral and unAmerican as what your Deal Leader and his regime are doing.

All's I am claiming is that our laws are enforced.

Since you have many times claimed the opposite Mr. Chuckles, then clearly you are lying now.  But I understand how a brown shirt like you would support a law (if such a law exists) to commit immoral and horrible acts on people.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #5 on: 06 22, 18, 06:45:48:PM » Reply

Maybe you alt-leftist should be more concerned with the mounting dead Black American youth in intercity, Chicago, Baltimore, Newark, Oakland, LA and New York City--plus the millions of dead babies at the hands of the abortion doctors?
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 06 22, 18, 07:35:33:PM » Reply

Maybe you alt-leftists should be more concerned with the mounting dead black American intercity youth.

I have no idea who these alt-leftists are that Mr. Dopey refers to, but all Americans, except Mr. Dopey and his fellow brown shirts are very much concerned with the mounting dead black American intercity youths.  Based on previous statements by Mr. Dopey, suggesting he personally has no concern with mounting dead black American intercity youth, I am surprised that he would question anyone else's commitment to that just cause.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 06 22, 18, 07:46:45:PM » Reply

Not if they had not already been murdered Mr. Dan

What difference does that make?  He might kill another 6 million Jews.  It is your moral duty to assassinate the person who did that and might do it again.

However, I am not going to sit idly by while Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracists, like you

Liar.

Der Fuhrer

Why don't you assassinate him?  Shame on you for allowing the murder of 6 million Jews!!!

begin setting up concentration camps

Liar.

Interesting that you consider what Der Fuhrer

See what I mean?  Why don't you assassinate the Fuhrer?  It is your moral duty!

I never made any such accusation Mr. Dan.

Liar.  You said Trump was Hitler.  It is your duty then to assassinate him.

Why are you lying Mr. Dan

Why are YOU lying, GW?  Or do you really think Trump is Hitler?

Are you stupid?  Or are you lying?

someone else using toned up rhetoric.

You mean you?  Thank you for admitting your rhetoric is out of control.

As for discussion, that is reserved for someone who is not engaged in actions, and rhetoric, of such totally immoral and un-American

So that leaves you out.

Deal Leader and his regime are doing.

It is your moral duty to assassinate him then.  What are you waiting for?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 06 22, 18, 08:13:49:PM » Reply

What difference does that make?  He might kill another 6 million Jews.  It is your moral duty to assassinate the person who did that and might do it again.

Liar.

Why don't you assassinate him?  Shame on you for allowing the murder of 6 million Jews!!!

Liar.

See what I mean?  Why don't you assassinate the Fuhrer?  It is your moral duty!

Liar.  You said Trump was Hitler.  It is your duty then to assassinate him.

Why are YOU lying, GW?  Or do you really think Trump is Hitler?

Are you stupid?  Or are you lying?

You mean you?  Thank you for admitting your rhetoric is out of control.

So that leaves you out.

It is your moral duty to assassinate him then.  What are you waiting for?

diaper dan's debating skills are laughed at by even his other second grade special ed classmates!! god, what a moron!!  the hits keep on a comin' here at KKK central when dan and wavy and racist hayes are all aboard!!  you can close your eyes after reading their silly ass attempts at a post and almost hear them playing the banjo while squealing like a pig at their trailer park, trying to amuse the men folk. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 06 22, 18, 08:16:20:PM » Reply

dan's debating skills are ...

... far preferable to diaper loser-hoosier's.  After all, he is a foul-mouthed punk.

here at KKK central

Explain.

Libs are truly disgusting.  Shame on them! 
gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 06 22, 18, 11:06:29:PM » Reply

My Fuhrer might kill another 6 million Jews.

Not likely Mr. Dan.  Your Fuhrer has made it clear that his target is blacks, browns, muzzies, homos, and liberal whites.  I don't think Jews have to worry right away Mr. Dan, but they are probably on Your Fuhrer's target list, just low.

It is your moral duty to assassinate My Fuhrer for doing that.

Why is that Dan?  I think instead that I will just let Mueller do his job and LOCK HIM UP!!!  Just curious why you keep bringing up assassination Mr. Dan?  Is there something we should know?

You said My Fuhrer was Hitler.

Liar.  I said no such thing.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #11 on: 06 23, 18, 06:31:37:PM » Reply

anchoragedan only pretends he's a fascist/nazi...he's really just an anti-American Alaskan separatist working for Putin's reunification of Alaska with Russia.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hmmmmmmm!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory