Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 04:02:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659489 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jesus would be SO proud... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Jesus would be SO proud...  (Read 200 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 06 22, 18, 03:30:29:PM » Reply

dan are you trying to say that the behavior of the parents should dictate how we treat the children?
gwboolean

« Reply #25 on: 06 22, 18, 03:32:03:PM » Reply

Are you aware that 5 out of 6 children who cross the border illegally are unaccompanied.

Mr. Dan, those that arrived without parents are still in cages and in concentration camps.  How does whether they were taken from their parents are arrived without their parents change or make what your Fuhrer and his Gestapo are doing them and the children arriving with their parents?

The parents of these unaccompanied children are voluntarily separating themselves from the children, not Der Fuhrer.

And that makes it OK to do what he is doing to the thousands of children Der Fuhrer and his Gestapo are doing with both the accompanied children and the unaccompanied children?  How Mr. Dan?

Would you prefer that the accompanied children be thrown in jail with their parents?

That would be better than what they are doing, but no, the parents should be out on their own recognizance and be able to have their children with them.  That is how it is done Mr. Dan.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 06 22, 18, 03:35:50:PM » Reply

No child's rights are being violated.  They are being detained under the due process clause.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #27 on: 06 22, 18, 03:57:41:PM » Reply

That meme doesn't even make sense. Why would anyone yell at a child asking where his wall is at? 

Oh wait - I get it!  YOU"RE the child!  You on the Left are the child.   bwa ha ha ha ha  That is so apropos.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #28 on: 06 22, 18, 04:42:52:PM » Reply

what do unaccompanied minors have to do with trump fucking over kids with their moms?  Trump didn't change that policy for political and bigoted reasons, he didn't change it at all.  I wonder why right wingers think it is relevant?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #29 on: 06 22, 18, 05:01:16:PM » Reply

Oscar why aren't you upset that Central and South American parents are abandoning their children!

Why do you wish to reward that abandonment with citizenship?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #30 on: 06 22, 18, 05:21:44:PM » Reply

dan are you trying to say that the behavior of the parents should dictate how we treat the children?

For example, let's say the parents committed murder.  Your question is should we treat the children the same as if the parents had committed no crime?  What do you think?  Should we?
wvit1001

« Reply #31 on: 06 22, 18, 05:24:43:PM » Reply

no, let's just stick with your original statement dan.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 06 22, 18, 05:29:47:PM » Reply

Mr. Dan, those that arrived without parents are still in comfortable dorms

Yeah.  What should we do?  Deport them?  Let them loose in the country to fend for themselves?

How does whether they were taken from their parents or arrived without their parents change

Well, if they came with their parents, they can be thrown in jail with their parents.  I don't understand your question.

Mein Fuhrer and his Gestapo

Well, GW, if you think Trump and ICE are guilty of killing 6 million Jews, I suggest you do something about it.  It would be immoral of you to sit idly by and allow the murder of 6 million Jews.

The parents of these unaccompanied children are voluntarily separating themselves from the children

Nope.  5 out of 6 abandoned their kids VOLUNTARILY!

Der Fuhrer.

How do you propose to stop the killer of 6 million Jews, GW?  Are you planning an assassination attempt?

Der Fuhrer and his Gestapo

How do you propose to stop the killer of 6 million Jews, GW?  Are you planning an assassination attempt?

That would be better

LOL!  Bullshit, liar!  If that happened, you would be fake protesting even louder.  You don't give a shit about those kids.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #33 on: 06 22, 18, 05:35:48:PM » Reply

what do unaccompanied minors have to do with trump fucking over kids with their moms?

What the fuck are you fucking talking about, fucker?  The fucking moms fucked over their fucking kids by fucking abandoning them when they fucking sent their fucking kids to America with fucking paid strangers to cross the fucking border.  Trump had fucking absolutely nothing to do with those fucking moms fucking over their fucking kids.  What the fuck is fucking wrong with you, fucker?

Trump didn't change that policy

Bing fucking O
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 06 22, 18, 05:37:08:PM » Reply

no, let's just stick with your original statement dan.

You mean "YES."  My original statement was always correct.
wvit1001

« Reply #35 on: 06 22, 18, 05:39:34:PM » Reply

did I say anything like that dan or are you being dishonest again?   hahahahhahahaa

it must be hard on you knowing that all your ideas and opinions are based on such bullshit and that you can only defend the with dishonesty.   or does that not bother you at all anymore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jesus would be SO proud...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory