Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:04:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox News Falsely Claim Players Praying are Protesting National Anthem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Fox News Falsely Claim Players Praying are Protesting National Anthem  (Read 36 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 06 05, 18, 12:35:12:PM » Reply

Fox News began its report by showing several images of several Eagles players kneeling; the images of players kneeling during the anthem helped stoke anti-protest rage last season:
But Fox News’s report had a major problem: the players it depicted were kneeling in prayer, not protest. Tight end Zach Ertz, one of the players depicted, took to Twitter to blast Fox News for its inaccuracy:

"This  can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this…”

No players on the Eagles knelt or remained in the locker room during the 2017 season or the playoffs, despite what the president implied in his tweet rescinding the Eagles’ invitation

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/eagles-star-slams-fox-news-misleading-anthem-video-134637529.html

once again:  DONALD J. TRUMP IS CAUGHT LYING RED HANDED.  Basically, slandering the Eagles players and organization.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox News Falsely Claim Players Praying are Protesting National Anthem
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory