Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:02:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660497 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Colored Man Convicted of Hate Crime Against 7 Yr. Old and Dad 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Colored Man Convicted of Hate Crime Against 7 Yr. Old and Dad  (Read 90 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 05 27, 18, 07:33:18:PM » Reply

looking at the picture, his color is a kind of an off white beige color, with a hint of cracker highlights around the edges. 

Facing up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine after being convicted of a hate crime against a 7-year-old boy and his father, Mark Olic Porter went on a racist rant in court before he was sentenced to nine months in prison Thursday.

Appearing before U.S. District Judge Dee Benson, Porter said African-Americans are pimps, drug dealers, violent and dangerous.

“We weren’t surprised by the defendant’s statements in the courtroom, because that’s who he’s proven himself to be,” said Dave Backman, chief of the U.S. attorney for Utah’s criminal division. “It was hard to sit through that hearing because of that.”

In handing down the nine-month sentence, Benson told Porter he’s a racist — but that his actions, not his thoughts, were illegal.

Porter was arrested after an incident Nov. 3, 2016. As a then-7-year-old boy rode his scooter in the courtyard of a Draper apartment complex where he lived, Porter — also a resident — yelled, “Get out of here, n-----!‘”

The boy’s father, Mike Waldvogel, testified that when he told Porter not to talk to his son that way, Porter yelled, “You and your n----- son can get out of here!’”

Waldvogel said Porter then hit him on the left side of his neck with an electrified Zap Cane, leaving him “pretty much incapacitated.”

Porter was arrested by Draper police and charged with aggravated assault, along with interference with and assault on police officers as well as intoxication. The state counts were dropped in favor of the federal hate crime charge.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/05/25/convicted-of-hate-crime-ex-utah-man-delivers-racist-rant-before-his-sentencing/

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 18, 08:02:09:PM » Reply

Wow, charges reduced and sentenced to a fifth of the recommended sentence!

I doubt after just 9 months in prison he will have learned his lesson!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 18, 09:14:49:PM » Reply

If the son is still having nightmares after the incident, then the state had better get prepared for a law suit to seek damages for pain and mental suffering!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 05 28, 18, 01:08:43:AM » Reply

I don't give a rat's behind what shade he is.  He just looks mean and nasty.  His actions have proved that.  I hope he gets the kind of justice in prison he deserves.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 05 28, 18, 01:30:17:AM » Reply

What a Prick...  And what a big surprise for Oscar. Nobody here is defending this racist asshole.
Gee, could everything they've been saying about Republicans be wrong?  See what happens when you have your head glued to Fake News ?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 05 28, 18, 05:43:57:AM » Reply

Earth to Jim.  it was a joke.  a reaction to the stupid clown wavy or wsq posts about the "colored boy" or "boy of color" bullshit about a black guy or guys committing a terrible crime.  I didn't expect anyone to try and defend this hateful clown, but it is weird how hardly anyone berates wavy and wsq for his bullshit racist memes and posts and crazy irrelevant racism to begin with.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #6 on: 05 28, 18, 06:19:35:AM » Reply

It is pretty obvious that to be a trumpie, you have to be somewhere in the Autism Spectrum. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #7 on: 05 28, 18, 06:43:28:AM » Reply

on behalf of many autistic Americans, I am offended by that comparison. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 05 28, 18, 11:26:22:AM » Reply

Notice how Oscar isn't offended by the ridiculously light sentence the old thug got!

Oscar wants him back on the street as quickly as possible so he can harm more innocents!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #9 on: 05 28, 18, 11:29:44:AM » Reply

Uh-oh!  Three minutes 'til Wapner!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #10 on: 05 28, 18, 11:32:11:AM » Reply

White is a color.

In fact, it's ALL colors COMBINED!!!!!

You cannot be MORE diverse and inclusive than White!!!!

BTW.......  Black is the ABSENCE of color.

You cannot be MORE singular in EXCLUSION and totally non-diverse than BLACK!!!!!!

Therefore, Nature has shown that White is EVERYTHING and Black is NOTHING!!!!!   DUH!!!!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #11 on: 05 28, 18, 11:36:32:AM » Reply

I also wondered about the use of the term "colored" or "man of color"...stupid to have used it in the first place.  Where I grew up, they were called Blacks.  Even the Black community, uses Black. 

But I guess this was their choice over using the N word........
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Colored Man Convicted of Hate Crime Against 7 Yr. Old and Dad
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory