Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 09:16:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663136 Posts in 298844 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican Primary in Georgia Is Taking Racism to a Whole New Level 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Republican Primary in Georgia Is Taking Racism to a Whole New Level  (Read 612 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 21, 18, 12:24:55:PM » Reply

The Republican gubernatorial primary in Georgia has devolved in recent weeks into a chest-thumping argument over which candidate hates undocumented immigrants the most.

In their rush to prove themselves, two candidates—both currently elected officials—have engaged in an escalating competition over who can personally “round up” and remove more immigrants from the state.

In a television ad released May 9, Brian Kemp—who serves as Georgia’s secretary of state and was formerly a state legislator—suggests he intends to personally detain and remove immigrants from the country. “I got a big truck,” he says, climbing into a pick-up truck, “just in case I need to round up criminal illegals and take ’em home myself.” He then adds with a smirk: “Yep, I just said that.”

“His ad is beyond anti-immigrant, as he quite literally threatens to abduct individuals,” Stephanie Cho, executive director for Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta, said in a statement. “Georgia needs a governor who…does not promote reckless vigilantism.”

But state Sen. Michael Williams, another GOP primary candidate, disagrees. So Williams saw Kemp’s pick-up truck—and raised him a bus.

On Wednesday, Williams launched a multi-county campaign tour in his “Deportation Bus.” Metal grating covers the windows of the gray bus, and the words “Fill this bus with illegals” run along its side. On the back it reads: “Danger! Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molesters, and others on board.”

https://www.myajc.com/news/local/torpy-large-the-gop-machismo-rodeo-aka-the-gubernatorial-primary/snWQ3FPYyY2LviH2QVh9OO/
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 18, 12:33:09:PM » Reply

Rednecks...you gotta love 'em. Bless their hearts, they have so little sense and common decency.  Isn't this the same primary that redneck clown holds a shotgun on some teenager wanting to date his daughter.  I can just imagine what the ad would be if it was a black teen asking to take out his daughter- the redneck would not be threatening the black kid, he would be splattering his brains all across the living room...that would get him elected in Georgia in a heartbeat.  He could say he was just "standing his ground" and he mistook the kid's cell phone for a gun. 
ttopcat

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 18, 01:01:15:PM » Reply

I don't hate illegal aliens , if a person from a foreign country decides to migrate here and become a citizen all they need to do is follow our immigration laws to become a legal citizens with all the rights everyone enjoys here!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 18, 01:08:08:PM » Reply

that is a good view.  but, also, why hate those who are willing to do what it takes to find a job that helps them and their family have a better life, even if it does mean crossing the border to do so...wouldn't you do it if you were in his shoes?  isn't that what drove all our families at one time to risk it all to come here from whatever country our families first came from?  none of us, in the strictest sense, were born here.  we are all immigrants.  that is what makes this country unique, special and what most people consider the shining city on the hill.  i am not for open borders, but we have had zero immigration here for about 6 years....so why all the damn hatred of guys working hard, doing their job, taking care of their family, even if they are here illegally?  we can follow the law, and still not hate these people who are only doing what most of us would do if we were in their shoes. 
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 05 21, 18, 01:11:21:PM » Reply

and why all the hate for the DACA recipients ttop?   They didn't have a choice about being brought into our country as children and they've lived here for years without a problem.   
1965hawks

« Reply #5 on: 05 21, 18, 02:29:16:PM » Reply

It's the kind of message you don't expect to see on a campaign bus:"FOLLOW ME TO MEXICO."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/georgia-governor-candidates-deportation-bus-trnd/index.html

Hate-monger and Georgia gubernatorial candidate Michael Williams (Republican) is campaigning by  bringing his "fill this bus with illegals" message to restaurants that want nothing to do with him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cracker-barrel-to-racist-republican-get-your-deportation-bus-off-my-lawn
seahooker

« Reply #6 on: 05 21, 18, 02:50:08:PM » Reply

Which one of the 4 world recognized races do you speak of. I see no racism here!
1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 05 21, 18, 03:13:34:PM » Reply

To whom is you question addressed, seahooker?
seahooker

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 18, 03:19:52:PM » Reply

to the author of the subject posted.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #9 on: 05 21, 18, 03:42:38:PM » Reply

Democrats are more racist than any Republican I've ever known. Just look at how they have treated Black Americans over the past 53 years, ms hawk1965!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #10 on: 05 21, 18, 03:57:42:PM » Reply

yeah, how dare they treat blacks as equals, omiaqt.  you have to be about the stupidest clown on this board, whenever blammie is not here. 
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 05 22, 18, 04:39:39:AM » Reply

tRump doesn't want any immigrants legal or illegal.

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republican Primary in Georgia Is Taking Racism to a Whole New Level
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory