Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 07:48:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Had to stop and think for a mintue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Had to stop and think for a mintue  (Read 176 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 05 20, 18, 10:20:44:PM » Reply

About what I'm really suppose to be doing at my age.   Never thought for a second about it... I'm still doing what I've always done... Though I have a rocking chair I have yet got or made the cushion I planned to use when I start sitting in it... Time is the issue.

I mention this cause when I went to Walmart to pick up the AC it was on the top shelf and a man hurried by to help...  It was in my control but that made me feel old... Forget about the gentleman like help... Not the point... I'm thinking if I was 21 would he had done that... Just thinking...

So you know me... I had to go online to find out what my age group are doing...

I still cut my own grass when I am at the address I am residing at... A lawn service when I am away...

I still do home improvements depends on the weather... Which is my only noticeable downfall... My aching back and knees have ached for most of my life  it slowed me down but never stopped me...

OK now... Should I at my age prepare for my funeral and will...

I thought the mind goes first...lol

Oh but wait most of my friends I grew up with are dead...but we didn't walk in the same foot steps... They remained in the battlefields of Chicago...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 18, 01:34:46:AM » Reply

Chronological age has nothing to do with what you can or cannot do, it's the biological age that counts.  My sister told me that the woman who teaches her yoga class is 94!!!  You can see someone in their fifties that looks 20 years older and vice versa.  Just do everything you want to do while you can but there's no harm in making a Will and a Medical Directive.  Then, live in the moment.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 18, 01:45:24:PM » Reply

You are only old when you stop  working...so keep moving and have fun.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 18, 01:53:08:PM » Reply

I don't know...

As I go outside in the humidity l am going to regret cutting all that lawn... Buy I've been got to finish up here.. No stopping me now... Putting stuff on the storage bin and packing up tools for the ride back 700 plus mile.. .I can do it but wow... I don't know know...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Had to stop and think for a mintue
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory