Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:45:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dove World Outreach Nazis will be burning the Constitution. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Dove World Outreach Nazis will be burning the Constitution.  (Read 299 times)
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« on: 09 07, 10, 09:35:56:AM » Reply

The Dove World Outreach Nazis will be burning the Constitution.

Any objections?

I sure as hell object.

Any of you Republican retards want to make a stand?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 09 07, 10, 09:39:28:AM » Reply

Maybe you need to read back through some of the other posts...it's been addressed...
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 07, 10, 09:41:04:AM » Reply

Are you refering to the same Constitution that allows you leftists to burn my American flag? What portion of this Constitution gives Islam the right to not be offended? I say we all contribute some to a collection to buy the Muslims a case of "Get over it".
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #3 on: 09 07, 10, 09:44:05:AM » Reply

You want to start burning books, jump into a time machine and go back to Nazi Germany where you belong.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 09 07, 10, 09:44:20:AM » Reply

Thousands of Indonesian Muslims rallied outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta on Saturday to denounce an American church's plan to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by burning copies of the Koran.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian national.  Obama was adopted by his stepfather and naturalized as an Indonesian citizen.
AP photo of an Indonesian school registration document for Barry Soetoro a.k.a Barack Obama by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia  lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen.
This AP photo is compelling evidence of the following:

1. Barack Obama had Indonesian citizenship
2. Barack Obama had the legal name Barry Soetoro
3. Barack Obama was a Muslim, despite his “fight the smears” claim that he never has been.

In addition, it means that Barack Obama apparently lied to the Illinois Supreme Court when asked to provide former names, according to the Attorney’s Registration Record.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 09 07, 10, 09:55:53:AM » Reply

t reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., showsthe allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNNdispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta toinvestigate.
He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.
"Thisis a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputyheadmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, wetry to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."
Vausereported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playingoutside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-styleclothes.
"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school inJakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... likethe ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan,"Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to thosemadrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."
Vausealso interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto,who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two menwere pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believedthe school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and areseeking to prove it."
"It's not (an) Islamic school. It'sgeneral," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists,also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."
The Obama aide described Fox News' broadcasting of the Insight story "appallingly irresponsible."
FoxNews executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor HowardKurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing theiropinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.
Obamahas noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacityof Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another twoyears in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dove World Outreach Nazis will be burning the Constitution.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory