Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:17:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "George is a sore loser." 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "George is a sore loser."  (Read 180 times)
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« on: 09 06, 10, 09:32:49:PM » Reply

Soros Takes Aim At Patriot Movement.         By Skip MacLure                     
Soros is behaving like an army mule with a burr under his saddle blanket… which is to say that the Tea Party movement has gotten under his skin.

George Soros
His coup against the United States, through surrogates in the Obama government, isn’t doing so well. George is a sore loser. He’s really piqued at the nerve of those Patriot Movement types for upsetting the Marxist agenda of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama is a Soros creation… Soros and Indonesian Muslim, that is.
Soros Takes Aim At Patriot Movement. « Skip MacLure
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 10, 10:07:46:PM » Reply

Soros Takes Aim At Patriot Movement.         By Skip MacLure                     
Soros is behaving like an army mule with a burr under his saddle blanket… which is to say that the Tea Party movement has gotten under his skin.

George Soros
His coup against the United States, through surrogates in the Obama government, isn’t doing so well. George is a sore loser. He’s really piqued at the nerve of those Patriot Movement types for upsetting the Marxist agenda of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama is a Soros creation… Soros and Indonesian Muslim, that is.
Soros Takes Aim At Patriot Movement. « Skip MacLure

His WHAT?  against the United States?  Soros's WHAT?! 

What blatter!  What tripe!

Don't you know that words have actual meanings and that there has been no such "coup!"  Doesn't this Skippy McClure know that words have meanings and that there is NO SUCH "COUP" -- NO matter how terribly melodramatic that sounds?

Listen, outaluckjoe, nearly all millionares, billionaires manipulate the rest of us one way or the other in big ways and small it's what they do to prove all that money means something.

Old Rupert "the Arch Conservative" Murdoch was in there manipulating for Obama against Hillary in the primary season.

He called Obama a "Rock Star!"

But I'm glad you put us onto this so I can see how I can support the Anti-Tea-Party movement however I can do that!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "George is a sore loser."
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About