Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:20:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653472 Posts in 297925 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should by chance the dems are able to make reparations for slavery a 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Should by chance the dems are able to make reparations for slavery a  (Read 116 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 04 25, 18, 10:33:42:PM » Reply

reality, how do they intend to travel back in time and make the payments?
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 10:49:36:PM » Reply

Blacks are leaving the plantation in record numbers, and losing even 5% of the Black vote would decimate the Democrat Party. Thus the idea of paying every Black Citizen a yet to be determined amount. My guess is, the Democrats would confiscate every white citizen's 401k.

BTW, I brought this subject up earlier today in "Food for Thought"
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 11:01:56:PM » Reply

I am curious Mr. Blome.  What dems are advocating making reparations for slavery?  To answer your abjectly stupid question, the payments would be to the descendents. 
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 18, 11:09:23:PM » Reply

Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), ms/mr gwboolean.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 18, 11:20:39:PM » Reply

I'm still waiting for my reparations from the horrors of Genghis Khan.  Farking China commies.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 11:29:28:PM » Reply

BTW, I brought this subject up earlier today in "Food for Thought"

Yep, so I became curious as to how democrats intended to make these payments to former slaves. I was banking on the left wing members and their superior knowledge of all things being able to explain how the slaves would get their payment!

All da slaves have expired, all the direct decedents of da slaves have all expired. Sounds like another democrat scheme to relieve people of their money, sorta like the global warming climate change scheme to relieve people of the money!
KensanIV

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 11:39:17:PM » Reply

Fool, History tells us there ALL SLAVE OWNERS were DEMOCRATS.

Please name one conservative who owned slaves.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 18, 11:51:31:PM » Reply

Yep if anybody pays it should be the democrats!
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 04 26, 18, 12:01:58:AM » Reply

Mr. Dopey is telling us that a suggestion made by Chris Ban Hollen back in 2016 is an advocation of paying reparations.  Are you that stupid Mr. Dopey?

Mr. Kenyan is now telling us the false story that ALL SLAVE OWNERS were DEMOCRATS.  I am sure that there were some, as well as a few Republicans.  But almost ALL slave holders were WHIGs.  Perhaps you should learn some history Mr. Kenyan.  But I am curious as to exactly what relationship a moron like you would derives from what the party was of slave owners 170 years ago?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #9 on: 04 26, 18, 12:11:25:AM » Reply

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #10 on: 04 26, 18, 12:15:08:AM » Reply

Since it's difficult to find who the "Baby-Daddy" really IS in most cases, HOW could there be any way to trace "them" back to any slave? ? ? ? ? ? ?

NFW!!!!!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #11 on: 04 26, 18, 06:01:17:AM » Reply

Fool, History tells us there ALL SLAVE OWNERS were DEMOCRATS.

Please name one conservative who owned slaves.

at least kenyan, in his own stupid way, is admitting all the founding fathers were democrats and liberals.  here is a list of the slave owning founding fathers- Ben Franklin, John Hancock, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson (Declaration of Independence), John Jay, James Madison (the primary author of the Constitution), Patrick Henry....but of course, 230 years ago society was different, these ignorant biases and prejudices were accepted and handed down in schools as facts.  kind of like creationism was for so long in our public schools. 

and some who did not-  James Adams, Samuel Adams, Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton.

When you are talking about 150 years ago, yes, the democrats by and large were for slavery more than republicans, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN THE SOUTHERN SLAVE STATES!!  duh.  you are correct, sir!! but that was 150 years ago.

by 1964, no southern republican in the house voted for the civil rights act.  not one.  and the democrats held the south so firmly THERE WAS JUST ONE REPUBLICAN SENATOR FROM ANY CONFEDERATE STATES IN 1964 AND ONLY 10 SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN HOUSE MEMBERS......get it? here is the real deal-

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

•Southern Democrats: 7–87   (7%–93%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–10   (0%–100%)

•Northern Democrats: 145-9   (94%–6%)
•Northern Republicans: 138-24   (85%–15%)  Northern democrats supported civil rights by 9% more. 

The Senate version:

•Southern Democrats: 1–20   (5%–95%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–1   (0%–100%)

•Northern Democrats: 45-1   (98%–2%)
•Northern Republicans: 27-5   (84%–16%) Northern Democrats supported civil rights by 14% more. 

That is what counts, boy.  Not 150 years ago, not 230 years ago.  but at the watershed moment of true equal rights, 1964, and today, where there are no racist democrats, they have all gone to the republican party where they were welcomed and pandered to with open arms, and are still pandered to today....and the south has turned solidly racist and republican. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should by chance the dems are able to make reparations for slavery a
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory