Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 05:39:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662968 Posts in 298831 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Questions for our Leftist Friends 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Questions for our Leftist Friends  (Read 80 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 25, 18, 08:35:15:PM » Reply

During the 2016 campaign, it was said that if Trump were to win, blacks would be re-enslaved, and LGBTWTFs would be sent to concentration camps.

(1) Where are the auction blocks,
(2) How are the LGBTs enjoying their new accommodations in those camps?

(3) How does Crow really taste?  Is it tough? Is it greasy like duck?
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 08:44:07:PM » Reply

During the 2016 campaign, it was said that if Trump were to win, blacks would be re-enslaved, and LGBTWTFs would be sent to concentration camps.

I never heard or read of anyone saying that. Who is supposed to have said it?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 08:49:22:PM » Reply

http://time.com/4535292/donald-trump-black-slaves/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-tells-african-american-audience-gop-ticket-would-put-them-back-in-chains/
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 18, 08:56:07:PM » Reply

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

First of all, Biden said that about Romney, not Trump. Secondly, he said nothing about putting LGBTQ in concentrations camps. Third, he said nothing about auctioning blacks.

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 18, 09:04:59:PM » Reply

you know, i was trying to remember when anybody said anything about Trump wanting to enslave blacks or put gay people into concentration camps.  I think what Jim is talking about was a dream Sean Hannity had one night on one of his sleepovers with Trump but trump said it was a little "over the top."  and Hannity said, his fat face flushed with pride, "Well, I can dream, can't I?"

here is what jim "thinks" is someone calling for blacks to be enslaved again- 

CBS News) DANVILLE, Va. -- Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

Biden told more than 800 ticketed supporters that Romney wants to repeal the financial regulations enacted after the Wall Street crash of 2008. "He's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street!" Biden said. Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains" with their economic and regulatory policies. (you somehow think saying wall street will put economic chains back on you, mostly white people, is actually saying Trump wants to enslave blacks?  did you finish junior high?)

and from his other source-

In my lifetime, I have never seen Congress so blatantly mock our Constitution. It’s especially striking that it comes from the political party that’s always lecturing us about the “rule of law”. What’s worse is that they’re getting away with it. Republicans have turned this Constitutional issue into a political football and suckered the White House, Democrats in Congress and the news media into playing the game by their rules. This is a travesty of justice, but it has all but disappeared as a news story.

I wonder what other Constitutional mandates Congress could just decide to ignore. Is it possible that the White House, the opposition party in Congress and the news media could be cowardly complacent, too frozen by fear to actually do anything to stop their overreach? They haven’t in this situation. It’s all “politics,” they say. Sound familiar? That’s exactly what we said when Trump’s campaign was just a joke. He won once. And could win again.

So, could the Constitution be thwarted and black folk end up enslaved again? Legal scholars, of course, will find the question ludicrous and laughable.

It wasn’t farfetched for the young student who pressed me at Lehigh that evening. And, honestly? With the hair-raising, bone-chilling, spine-breaking, nerve-wracking path we’re on right now, I shudder to think where this democracy could end up one sad day, if we don’t get off this low road and make our way to higher ground soon.

he is not even talking about Trump, he is talking about congress just deciding they did not have to advise and consent obama's pick to the Supreme Court, which is clearly unconstitutional with that much time left in his second term.  and he does not even say it is likely, or probable, or connected to Trump in anyway, but POSSIBLE if Congress keeps going down a sad low road. 

why are you so dishonest about anyone claiming Trump wants to enslave blacks? and where is the false quote about Trump wanting to send gays to concentration camps?  it is possible a person might have actually said what you falsely accuse even a tiny tiny bit of people ever said, but you could say that about anything....that people said if Trump was elected people from Mars would come down and apply for citizenship---SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE MIGHT HAVE SAID THAT....
justincase

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 09:08:01:PM » Reply

Jim is a drama queen.

Sit down and eat your crow, Jim.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 09:21:32:PM » Reply

Jim..... I LOVE the acronym "LGBTWTF"!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is PERFECT!!!!!

Normal People usually don't have a CLUE what all those letters are and what they mean - and, they don't care. For thee most part it just
    refers to sexually-confused obnoxious freaks!!!!

The WTF part sums it up from the standpoint that the can all be put together as something weird/wacko the we want NOTHING to do with!!!!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 18, 09:47:35:PM » Reply

LOL!!

AGAIN, the republican/traitor/boobs stuff the *crow* down their OWN throats using their OWN dirty, nasty feet as a chaser!

ROTFL!!!!!!!

*Ldy R.* 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 04 25, 18, 09:52:21:PM » Reply

Justincase and Oscar again prove they responded without following either of Jim's links!

Seems they are mindless  Party drones refusing to think for themselves!
justincase

« Reply #9 on: 04 25, 18, 09:56:27:PM » Reply

Justincase and Oscar again prove they responded without following either of Jim's links!

Seems they are mindless  Party drones refusing to think for themselves!
[/SIZE]

Blah, blah, blah, blah...
Hey, stupid!From where do you think I got the Biden quote?  I got it from a link Jim provided.
Now, sit down and shut the fuck up, you ignorant hateful twit!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 04 25, 18, 09:58:46:PM » Reply

You didn't follow the Time link!

You purposely responded out of abject ignorance!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 04 25, 18, 10:44:29:PM » Reply

(4)  What does it matter during which Presidential campaign it was said.   Hows that Crow going down?  Slowly I hope.

You didn't follow the Time link!  You purposely responded out of abject ignorance!

You know full well they are pickers and choosers. They thought they got out of it because of an incorrect date. As if that means it was never said.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Questions for our Leftist Friends
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About