Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:10:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653673 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Yesterday there was a vehicle terrorist attack in Canada 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Yesterday there was a vehicle terrorist attack in Canada  (Read 347 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 25, 18, 05:57:02:PM » Reply

9 people are dead.  16 are injured.

Question:  Who is at fault; (1) the Vehicle, or (2) the Driver?

Or doesn't your elevator go that high?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 05:59:09:PM » Reply

Yesterday a Terrorist shot 2 police officers and a security guard while shop-lifting at Home Depot.

He then lead the Police on a 2 hour chase, which lead to his arrest.

One officer died, the other should survive.

Will we send this home-grown Hispanic-American terrorist to Guantanamo?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 06:10:48:PM » Reply

What does that have to do with Toronto ?
Was that supposed to be some sort of leftist "comparison?"
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 18, 07:02:42:PM » Reply

I like how Mr. Jim uses a total lack of logic, probably received from his Soviet Masters, to make one of the most repeated and stupid arguments in existence.  So Mr. Jim, your new version of the old saw, "guns don't kill people. People kill people", doesn't even support your own premise.  But let's discuss it just a little anyway, but let's keep it to guns and people and not muddy the waters with your bullshit analogy with vehicles.

You ask, who is at fault?  The gun toter is at fault.  There has been no one who has ever suggested otherwise Mr. Jim, so what is the point of your question?  Your elevator appears to be stuck in the basement Mr. Jim.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 18, 07:10:13:PM » Reply

when we can use assault weapons and high capacity clips, or any gun in general, to take our kids to school, to go to work, to go on vacation, to drive over to see relatives on Thanksgiving, then maybe there might possibly be some similarity between a car and a gun, when it comes to thinking about banning one that is too lethal and easy to use to be in general society.  sure, a car can be used to purposely kill someone.  this asshole did, apparently.  and in the US, there are about the same number of car related fatalities as gun related fatalities.  but guns are not all that useful except for shooting things.  and way too many times, the things that are shot are human beings.  get it?  is this really a tough question for you?

* firearm to car deaths.jpg (64.24 KB, 1024x365 - viewed 20 times.)
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 07:39:05:PM » Reply

when we can use assault weapons and high capacity clips, or any gun in general, to take our kids to school, to go to work, to go on vacation, to drive over to see relatives on Thanksgiving, then maybe there might possibly be some similarity between a car and a gun,

Well then by that silly logic we should be able to use our cars to fight wars.  Maybe you should think on that a little longer. You must have just woke up.

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 07:43:17:PM » Reply

Vehicles are becoming the weapon of choice for terrorist.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 18, 08:21:14:PM » Reply

when we can use assault weapons and high capacity clips, or any gun in general, to take our kids to school, to go to work, to go on vacation, to drive over to see relatives on Thanksgiving, then maybe there might possibly be some similarity between a car and a gun,

Well then by that silly logic we should be able to use our cars to fight wars. Maybe you should think on that a little longer. You must have just woke up.

say what?  you believe the fact I somehow came to the conclusion that cars have several peaceful and benevolent uses, in fact, are used almost exclusively for traveling and transporting people from here to there, and are essential to most Americans in their daily lives, and guns only real use is for shooting things, and a lot of time the things they shoot are human beings, means it would be better to ban guns that are too lethal to be in public society than to ban cars, means we should be able to use cars to fight wars? and you are accusing me of just waking up and needing to think a little longer?  what the hell are you even trying to say? 
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 27, 18, 01:49:19:AM » Reply

Actually, what you said is highlighted in the really dark black and bold inside that little blue box. If you press "cntrl +" a few times you can make it bigger to see better.  But I'm sure someone on the Left will still give you points for trying to reword it.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 04 27, 18, 02:10:04:AM » Reply

Oscar the AR-15 is not a weapon of war!
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 04 27, 18, 03:52:25:AM » Reply

It was the gun's fault, you can't run over people unless you have a gun.  All countries should ban all guns.  Look at Japan they ban all guns and nobody gets shot there.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 04 27, 18, 03:54:35:AM » Reply

Yep, it is always the gun's fault according to Democrats!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Yesterday there was a vehicle terrorist attack in Canada
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory