Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:40:29:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660822 Posts in 298626 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP holds Arizona 8th congressional district seat 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: GOP holds Arizona 8th congressional district seat  (Read 36 times)
ttopcat

« on: 04 25, 18, 02:10:00:PM » Reply

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geKLlkwuBan1UAoBZXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByaWg0YW05BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1524708069/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.cbsnews.com%2fnews%2farizona-special-election-8th-congressional-district-results-debbie-lesko-2018-04-24-live-updates%2f/RK=2/RS=R7xnfdNNRF1HWWxPVFPbhSlcdcs-  The republicans can breath easier now they needed this win after Paul Ryan totally fuc#ed up the republican base voters!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 02:17:42:PM » Reply

when she fills a seat, she really fills a seat!!  but, seriously, folks, this single digit win in an extremely conservative, even by Arizona standards, republican district that Fat Nixon won by a huge landslide is another harbinger of doom.  doom, i say!!

ttopcat

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 07:33:58:PM » Reply

The republicans have some real jokers that have really helped the liberals win, the republican chicken shits in congress deserve to lose you start cutting senior benefit you're going to lose big time for 75 years the republicans have lost every other election over SS and Medicare cuts they want to make, Hurting old people is not the way to win elections for any political party!
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 18, 07:43:14:PM » Reply

That would be true Mr. Cat.  However, minorities and non Christians have always been fair game and a free ticket for our TrEA$on/NSSA party politicians.  It is beginning to look like that is going to backfire on them as well.  When you shit on the country, sooner or later there is going to be a payback.  Looks like the payback is coming soon. 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 18, 07:53:38:PM » Reply

The republicans have some real jokers that have really helped the liberals win, the republican chicken shits in congress deserve to lose you start cutting senior benefit you're going to lose big time for 75 years the republicans have lost every other election over SS and Medicare cuts they want to make, Hurting old people is not the way to win elections for any political party!

you got that right.  and yet they keep doing it over and over.  why do you think they are so intent on screwing over old people, a lot of whom vote for them?
ttopcat

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 10:45:27:PM » Reply

People like Paul Ryan wonder why he failed and decided to retire at 48 and draw a big government salary and medical coverage yet he wants poor old worn out people to work till they're in their 70ties, and wants to take their little SS checks and Medicare away my thinking is people like him has no respect for the American working class that's working class voters and veterans who built this country and defended it.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 10:47:07:PM » Reply

Seems the predicted "blue wave" isn't blue!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 18, 10:53:02:PM » Reply

What do they the person in a 2 person race that comes in second?

LOSER!!!!

(Ask Hillary)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #8 on: 04 25, 18, 10:56:28:PM » Reply

Paul Ryan is covered by the Federal Retirement System.

Congress retirement benefits
Members who participated in the congressional pension system are vested after five (5) years of service. A full pension is available to members 62 years of age with 5 years of service; 50 years or older with 20 years of service; or 25 years of service at any age.

Congressional pension - Wikipedia
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP holds Arizona 8th congressional district seat
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory