Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:50:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Franklin Graham Declares Liberals And Progressives Aren’t Christians 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: Franklin Graham Declares Liberals And Progressives Aren’t Christians  (Read 279 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #36 on: 04 25, 18, 08:08:04:PM » Reply

Nope.  You are wrong.

I see nothing wrong there. Pick out a quote and explain what you find so bigoted about it. Or are you continuing to define "bigot" as one who disagrees with liberals?

he is a liar, for one.  and he says gay people are trying to put Christians out of business!!  what does that even mean? does he consider Christianity a "Business?" if so, that explains him having 8 million bucks he has scammed off his followers, and getting over 600 grand a year to run two small charities, compared to others whose executives get far less.  most pedophiles are straight.  even an ignorant bigot like Graham should know that.  he lied about muslims, generally, practicing that old timey abusive muslim shit any more than most people who call themselves christians kill their disobedient children or slaughter those who work on the Sabbath, or try to heal people by handling snakes.  and he is such a weird ass fool he claims, without any hint of satire, that Trump is such a piece of shit who had no business being president, but, in his words,

“He offended gays. He offended women. He offended the military. He offended black people. He offended the Hispanic people. He offended everybody! And he became president of the United States.."

and then he goes on to explain only God could elect somebody this goddamn awful and bigoted!!  Imagine that is how you judge how God judges- if you are a stupid sexist, racist, bigoted, asshole who also trashes the military of this country, and you still get elected, that means God is on your side!! 

And here is his main reason for wanting to have his head so far up Trump's ass. again in his own words-

“No president in my lifetime—I’m 64 years old—can I remember … speaking about God as much as Donald Trump does.”

Just speaking about God, not actually being a good guy or acting like a Christian- just talking about God a lot....this guy is a moron. 

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #37 on: 04 25, 18, 08:10:49:PM » Reply

he is a liar, for one.  and he says gay people are trying to put Christians out of business

No, he is correct on that one.  What else you got?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #38 on: 04 25, 18, 08:11:42:PM » Reply

dan.

The old adage about con men loving brainless morons like myself must be true...

Yep.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #39 on: 04 25, 18, 08:38:20:PM » Reply

Nice try at deflection, dan... But..,

You've been knocked down....

Your argument is pure bullshit and everyone knows it...

ROTFLMAO!

*Ldy R.* 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Franklin Graham Declares Liberals And Progressives Aren’t Christians
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory