Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:37:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660622 Posts in 298609 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NRA supporters destroying Yeti coolers in a variety of explosive ways 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: NRA supporters destroying Yeti coolers in a variety of explosive ways  (Read 17 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 04 25, 18, 09:09:07:AM » Reply

desperate NRA lies to it's members.  and I thought youse right wingers were against boycotts (of Laura Ingraham, for instance)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-nra-supporters-blowing-up-yeti-coolers-20180424-story.html

"the NRA-ILA stated . . . that '[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities.' Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community . . . YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment."

But on Monday, just as the backlash and calls for boycott picked up steam, Yeti said in a statement to The Washington Post, also posted on Yeti's Facebook account, that the NRA letter was "inaccurate." The Austin-based retailer said it notified various organizations, including the NRA Foundation, that it was eliminating a "group of outdated discounting programs" from which the organizations benefited.

The NRA was not specifically targeted, Yeti said.

"When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation," Yeti said. "These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20."

My YETI cooler...worth every dollar.

seahooker

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 09:14:00:AM » Reply

actions have consequences, yeti is trying to walk back what they did. apparently they didn't realize who their customer base was. i have a big yeti, which i won at my rod and gun club, it works no better or worse than my less expensive ones. i guess if you are into that sort of thing, it is a status symbol. i won't blow it up, because, i would just have to replace it.
1965hawks

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 03:31:55:PM » Reply

in re: NRA supporters destroying Yeti coolers.

It reminds me of when those wacko right wingers destroyed their Keurig coffee makers after that company pulled its ads from  Hannity's disinformation programme.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/keurig-sean-hannity_us_5a092dd2e4b0e37d2f386416

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NRA supporters destroying Yeti coolers in a variety of explosive ways
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory