Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:15:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653634 Posts in 297944 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen  (Read 2029 times)
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #48 on: 09 07, 10, 01:24:01:AM » Reply

Sorry Buttryder, but the definition of bigotry has to do specifically with hatred toward members in a defined group.  An individual asshole doesn't qualify.  Hating someone because their behavior is despicable does NOT constitute bigotry.  Hating someone because they are a member of a church, political party, ethnicity, race, gender, or social class, and acting on that hate, IS bigotry.  It doesn't matter how you or that other idiot misinterpret it or try to spin it.  The definition is clear. 
Amazed
« Reply #49 on: 09 07, 10, 01:26:16:AM » Reply

So what are you saying buttryder, that under the constitution I am supposed to like you and respect you??

LOL aint never gonna happen.

You're a schmuck.
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #50 on: 09 07, 10, 01:36:13:AM » Reply

Looks like Buttryder crawled away to lick is wounds.  Or maybe he's looking for more words he can redefine. 
Amazed
« Reply #51 on: 09 07, 10, 01:38:03:AM » Reply

Or maybe he's opening another bottle. or passed out on the floor...

Who knows LOL  But I love kicking his ass, the amazing thing is every night he comes back for more, it's sick, perverse.
gRANDsLAM

« Reply #52 on: 09 07, 10, 01:46:13:AM » Reply

Wrong princess, you're the one who got your ass kicked, as usual.  But like a down and out habitual gambler you keep pulling that one armed bandit hoping to get a few nickles to put you back in the game.

Bzzzzzzt - ain't gonna happen bitch.

gRANDsLAM

« Reply #53 on: 09 07, 10, 01:47:28:AM » Reply

The chief obstacle to the advancement of the human race is the vicious circle created by the intolerance of those screaming for tolerance, in whichever form that takes. Without exception there is nobody more intolerant than someone who feels offended, and there is nobody more offended than those who scream for tolerance.

Yet when confronted they will always declare, and truly believe, to be the most tolerant person on earth.

Amazed
« Reply #54 on: 09 07, 10, 01:48:43:AM » Reply

LOL

Keep reposting that bullshit grandslam.

Sorry grandslam, bigotry is not acceptable no matter how you slice it and dice it.

To condemn it is not to hold back progress LOL it IS progress, try getting on the bandwagon instead of being part of the problem.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #55 on: 09 07, 10, 01:58:26:AM » Reply

Bigots, condemning bigotry.  How amusing
Amazed
« Reply #56 on: 09 07, 10, 02:18:11:AM » Reply

I am very bigoted agaisnt bigots buttryder, I cant stand them and think they are destructive to society and simple human decency, and that includes you. It's a sad commentary that some Americans find bigotry to be ok.

I'm not surprised you resent it, you are not acceptable to decent people buttryder but that's your choice and by your doing.

yes, I'm better than you are.

The realy incredible thing is that you morons come on here and extol bigotry and complain that it isnt acceptable anymore.

Why dont you guys start a new group, the "Bigots Liberation Front".  LOL

Good luck.
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #57 on: 09 07, 10, 02:23:37:AM » Reply

LMAO!!  You want so desperately to make your support for religious bigotry palatable and it never will be.  Calling me names and twisting the definition of words still doesn't change the truth.  Burning religious books is bigotry.  Speaking out against bigotry is not bigotry.  You can spin it, slice it, dice it, roll it up into a tube and shove it up your ass, but you can't change the truth. 
Amazed
« Reply #58 on: 09 07, 10, 02:27:45:AM » Reply

You're a bigot buttryder, and that's NOT ok.

You need to change and contribute something positive to the world before you die, otherwise the world will just be better off w/o you. It's never too late to become a better human being, not that I hold out any hope that you have it withen you... bigoted and proud of it. It dont fly anymore Asshole.

How sad.

Hey buttryder, nathan is posting today, why dont you join is thread and tell him what a fine fellow he is again?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #59 on: 09 07, 10, 02:45:09:AM » Reply

Burning religious books is bigotry

>I< never said it wasnt, did I?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory