Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:25:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662676 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen  (Read 2036 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 09 06, 10, 07:53:26:PM » Reply

*U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amend. Protected Koran Burning)[/URL]

The United States government in no way condones such acts of disrespect against the religion of Islam, and is deeply concerned about deliberate attempts to offend members of religious or ethnic groups.

The embassy wants to emphasize that we strongly condemn the offensive messages, which are contrary to U.S. government policy and deeply offensive to Muslims especially during the month of Ramadan.

President Obama made clear in Cairo in his speech on June 4, 2009 that he considers it part of his responsibility as President to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they occur. And during his recent Iftar speech at the White House he said: “Let me be clear: as a citizen, and as President, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as anyone else in this country.”

Americans from all religious and ethnic backgrounds reject the offensive initiative by this small group in Florida. A great number of American voices are protesting the hurtful statements made by this organization. Numerous interfaith and religious groups in America are actively working to counter this kind of ignorance and misinformation that is offensive to so many people in the U.S. and around the world.

Just a few days ago, President Obama’s Special Envoy to the OIC, Rashad Hussain visited Afghanistan, reaching out to political leaders, religious leaders, students and all citizens of Afghanistan, communicating the important message of friendship, cooperation and mutual understanding between the U.S. and Muslim communities all around the world.

Obama is in violation of his oath of office. His job is to protect the U.S. Constitution and to faithfully execute the law. A responsibility to fight negative stereotypes of Muslims is not part of the president's job description.

The Koran burning protest is none of the federal government's business. The best thing Obama could have done is educate the ummah about the First Amendment while saying he personally disagrees with the Koran burning and how the American system works to prevent religious bloodshed--even when religions offend one another.

The people of America won’t be silenced, they will burn the Koran all across the country, and Obama is powerless to stop it.

When Obama gets all worked up about a small church in Florida, it tells me that Obama’s regime is coming apart big time.
It is unbelievable that a church with 50 members has the Obama Administration in major crisis mode!!!!

Obama is a buffoon and his actions against the 50 member church only embolden the Muslims to push their brother even more!!!!!

Amazed
« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 10, 07:56:45:PM » Reply

"Obama is in violation of his oath of office. His job is to protect the U.S. Constitution and to faithfully execute the law. A responsibility to fight negative stereotypes of Muslims is not part of the president's job description. "

LOL what an incredibly stupid statement.  Racism and religious bigotry is intolerable. Now crawl back into your basement and swtich on the cartoon network.

It's all Americans right and obligation to fight bigotry. Sorry to dissappoint you.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 10, 07:58:47:PM » Reply

So, you ar ok with a little koran burning....
Amazed
« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 10, 08:01:50:PM » Reply

Sorry Adams, but you cant distort the english langauge enough to make the claim that burning of religious books is anything less than bigotry.

Go fuck yourself.

Up is down, black is white, only in your twisted bigoted little mind. And no right wong blog can change that.
gRANDsLAM

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 10, 08:03:13:PM » Reply

The chief obstacle to the advancement of the human race is the vicious circle created by the intolerance of those screaming for tolerance, in whichever form that takes. Without exception there is nobody more intolerant than someone who feels offended, and there is nobody more offended than those who scream for tolerance. Yet when confronted they will always declare, and truly believe, to be the most tolerant person on earth.

In particular, closet racists such as Amazed.

gRANDsLAM

« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 10, 08:04:15:PM » Reply

Amazed, can Muslims burn bibles?
John Adams

« Reply #6 on: 09 06, 10, 08:05:40:PM » Reply

How do you square the burning of a flag....
Amazed
« Reply #7 on: 09 06, 10, 08:07:30:PM » Reply

And btw, sincee you dont have the courtesy or decency I'll post where you cut and pasted that from Adams.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2584075/posts
John Adams

« Reply #8 on: 09 06, 10, 08:09:10:PM » Reply

if they can burn my flag and dose my book in urine... i sure as hell better have the 1st amendment rights to burn their book and put the flames out with whatever i have... including recycled beer.
Amazed
« Reply #9 on: 09 06, 10, 08:10:01:PM » Reply

"Amazed, can Muslims burn bibles?"

I'm not the bigot you are. Start a thread about bible burning and applaud it and I'll answer. You dumb bigoted racist fuck.
John Adams

« Reply #10 on: 09 06, 10, 08:11:40:PM » Reply

And btw, sincee you dont have the courtesy or decency I'll post where you cut and pasted that from Adams.

cry me a river....
Amazed
« Reply #11 on: 09 06, 10, 08:13:52:PM » Reply

"cry me a river...."

Hey you are the one who plagiarizes and makes a fool of yourself every single day posting the same old cut and pasted shit.

You have no shame or decency but that doesnt make you less the fool.

You're a phoney.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: U.S. Embassy Reaffirms U.S. Respect for Islam (Obama Condemns 1st Amen
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory