Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:17:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660556 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Judicial Watch Presents: An Update on 'The Deep State' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Judicial Watch Presents: An Update on 'The Deep State'  (Read 95 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 25, 18, 03:58:28:AM » Reply

Judicial Watch Presents: An Update on 'The Deep State'

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lpijxzB1d8Y" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lpijxzB1d8Y</a>

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 18, 06:27:56:AM » Reply

it was funny, but not nearly as good a satire on the bullshit deep state conspiracy theory as the SNL skits are.  Judicial Watch should stick to just being a tax exempt political stooge of the GOP, being a part of the right wing media fake news team, and leave political satire to the experts. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 18, 09:49:49:AM » Reply

Preserving accountability and integrity in law, politics and government is a conservative thing.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 18, 09:51:44:AM » Reply

So they have no proof of anything?
Just speculation, what if's and rumor?
Sounds like a lot of McCarthy BS to me.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 18, 04:35:01:PM » Reply

The Daily Caller News Foundation and Judicial Watch filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday.

The lawsuit is seeking records related to meetings between former FBI Director James Comey and former President Barack Obama

Comey’s statements regarding times he met with the president conflict with other statements and records

The Daily Caller News Foundation and the watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit in federal court Wednesday seeking records to determine the actual number of times and reasons former FBI Director James Comey met with then-President Barack Obama.

The request by the two organizations was filed because the former FBI director claimed he rarely met with Obama, and he was an independent and nonpartisan leader of the nation’s top law enforcement agency. The parties filed the lawsuit Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Comey’s impartiality about his relationship with Obama was sharply called into question by the Senate Committee on the Judiciary when its chairman, Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, uncovered a private, undisclosed meeting Comey held with Obama on Jan. 5, 2017, two weeks before Trump’s inauguration.

The DCNF requested, “records that identify and describe all meetings between former FBI Director James Comey and President Barack Obama,” in its Freedom of Information Act request before the FBI, which it filed Feb. 19.

On May 22, the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch sought records for a broader set of Comey meetings including Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and top political figures. Its request included records “written or ordered written by FBI Director James Comey summarizing his conversations with any of the following individuals: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Senator Chuck Schumer, Representative Nancy Pelosi, and Senator John McCain.” Their timeframe for its request was between Sept. 4, 2013 and May 9, 2017.

Comey has carefully parsed his words about his interactions with Obama. In his June 8, 2017, testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence he suggested his firsthand meetings with the Democratic president were rare. He claimed he only spoke with Obama twice, once in 2015 and another “to say goodbye in late 2016,” according the former FBI director’s testimony.

“As FBI director, I interacted with President Obama. I spoke only twice in three years,” he said. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) – once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016,” Comey’s opening statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee read.

Grassley along with South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, who is a Judiciary subcommittee chairman, discovered through the National Archives that Obama met with Comey on Jan. 5, 2017, two weeks before Trump’s inauguration.

Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, recorded the meeting in an email around 12 p.m on Inauguration Day. She addressed the email to herself.

“President Obama had a brief follow-on conversation with FBI Director Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates in the Oval Office,” Rice stated.

In a Feb. 8, 2017, letter to Rice, Grassley and Graham wrote, “It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation.”

Biden and Yates joined Rice and Obama in the meeting.

By failing to inform the Congress about the Jan. 5 meeting, Comey may have deliberately misled Congress about his interactions with the former president.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/24/lawsuit-comey-obama-meetings/
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 04:38:01:PM » Reply

I so enjoy watching the liberal worms squirm in their own hate and spit.. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 04:39:32:PM » Reply

Warren might have been interested, but then he demonstrated that he didn't really want to know.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #7 on: 04 26, 18, 11:04:31:AM » Reply

I’ll be short and direct, Judicial Watch continues to be very effective on critical issues important to every conservative.

And members of Judicial Watch standing with us this year send a very clear message: “Don’t stop exposing the Deep State!”

• we carry forward our historic litigation exposing the arrogant corruption of the Deep State by pursuing over 2 dozen lawsuits to get to the truth about this unprecedented and unlawful conspiracy to spy on, discredit, prosecute and eventually remove from office the duly elected President of the United States, Donald Trump.
  • we carry forward our fight in the courts for enforcement of our immigration laws and against illegal “sanctuary” policies…efforts that take on absolutely critical importance now as liberal mayors and governors thumb their collective noses at the Trump administration’s moves to cut off federal funds to their cities and states.
  • we carry forward our commitment to pursuing justice and accountability in the many Obama administration scandals, including the Clinton email scandal and her corrupt "pay to play" scheme at the State Department.  Our litigation continues to move through the courts and force the release of more smoking gun documents the American people have a right to see.
  • we carry forward our commitment to keeping our elections honest and reducing the incidence and likelihood of voter fraud.  We are currently in court against the states of California and Kentucky over their failure to clean their voter rolls as required by federal law…   
And as always, we are weighing carefully each of our investigations and lawsuits as we are being opposed in our litigation by bureaucrats in the “permanent government” who fight for government secrecy and against the American people’s right to know…no matter who is in the White House!

But as far as I’m concerned, we can’t do enough to fight for the rule of law and open government!  Because all too often, when it comes to using the courts to support the rule of law and government transparency, Judicial Watch is still the “only game in town.”

I am grateful for your support of Judicial Watch and our mission.

Sincerely,

Thomas Fitton
President
Judicial Watch
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 04 26, 18, 11:52:51:AM » Reply

there was no clinton email scandal, not one marked classified email on her server, and there was no pay to play at the Clinton Foundation where 87 cents of every dollar donated goes to help the poor and NOT ONE CENT FROM ANY DONATION GOES TO ANY CLINTON.  the fact judicial watch keeps spewing this easily debunked bullshit, along with this deep state bullshit, and the fact you clowns believe it, proves just how a corrupt, incompetent clown like Trump could ever be elected here. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Judicial Watch Presents: An Update on 'The Deep State'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory