Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:54:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662097 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist professor praises hijackers! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Leftist professor praises hijackers!  (Read 29 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 04 24, 18, 03:51:20:AM » Reply

A newly uncovered video featuring Fresno State professor Randa Jarrar shows the far-left professor praising plane hijackers and calling for acts of domestic terrorism against specific individuals.
The Fresno Bee reports:

In one clip featured in the video, Jarrar is discussing Fresno's agriculture industry and says "a lot of the farmers now are Trump supporters and just f---ing stupid." In another, she says she can't stand "the white, hetero patriarchy."

Jarrar, who is currently under investigation by the university for recent tweets attacking the Bush family after the passing of Barbara Bush, is also seen in the video promoting "resistance fighters" who hijacked planes in the 1960s and '70s.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/tpusas-candace-owens-smacks-black-lives-matter-kanye-likes-sees/?utm_source=PJMCoffeeBreak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=April2018
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 18, 05:26:05:AM » Reply

yeah, she is almost as bigoted and racist as some of the right wingers who post here. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 18, 05:39:38:AM » Reply

Actually the only ones that are racist and bigoted are leftists!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 18, 06:47:40:AM » Reply

Actually, you are an idiot to even suggest that.  Who are democrats bigoted against?  blacks, latinos, women, gays, muslims, immigrants?
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 18, 07:14:29:AM » Reply

Democrats facilitate the genocide of Blacks and Latinos via abortion!

Democrats now claim white male Christians are the source of all problems for Blacks, Latinos, Women, Gays, Muslims and Illegals!

Like mass murderers before them, Democrats demonize a group(White Male Heterosexual Christians) in an effort to isolate and eventually slaughter that group!

Even a dirt poor white person is denigrated by Democrats!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 04 24, 18, 07:21:38:AM » Reply

shut up with that stupid shit abortion is murder crap, drain clog.  and nobody forces any black or latino or white women to have an abortion, you spammer.  how can you commit "genocide" by abortion when no one dies during an abortion and when nobody forces anyone to have an abortion in the first place?  you just spew the goofiest shit.  and no, the democratic party and no influential democrats blame white men for anything, but they do point out white men do better in our society than anyone else.  you know why?  because it is true.  republicans hate the truth so they think somebody just telling the truth means they hate somebody.  get it?  poor poor white male christians in our society!!  god, you are such a clown.  the one demographic that makes the most income, controls the most wealth, controls the most legislative seats by far, are the ones being discriminated against in our society!!!  how do you even believe such silly ass shit?

I agree this particular professor is as full of hate and bigotry and bullshit as almost any right wing legislator in Congress today and almost as full of shit as the right wing bigots here, but she is a distinct anomaly to other democrats, if she even is a democrat- she is probably way way to the left of the democratic party, and she is not an elected official, whereas almost all right wing GOP voters and legislators and posters on social media are bigoted assholes. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist professor praises hijackers!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory