Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:56:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653375 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi (WACKO) Uses Mueller Firing As Fundraiser - WHAT? ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Pelosi (WACKO) Uses Mueller Firing As Fundraiser - WHAT? ?  (Read 1466 times)
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #12 on: 04 24, 18, 03:03:51:PM » Reply

zsq987

« Reply #13 on: 04 24, 18, 03:18:33:PM » Reply

zsq987

« Reply #14 on: 04 24, 18, 05:33:24:PM » Reply

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29728/watch-fresno-state-professor-praises-planes-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=shapironewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=042318-news&utm_campaign=position1
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 04 24, 18, 05:35:25:PM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #16 on: 04 24, 18, 05:42:38:PM » Reply

all right wingers who try to insult or berate or post photoshopped memes and cartoons and pics generated by other chickenshit right wingers trying to insult their betters, are posting out of frustration that they are so completely inferior to these democrats they try to insult, and those who are right wing males that focus on female democrats that tower over them so, it is because they really don't like women anyway. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 04 24, 18, 05:52:08:PM » Reply

Now hat we’ve heard from the delusional side, ....

Here is where Ho-duddy and his delusional stooges get ther delusionsal whackyness from, .......

Sine-qua-non, I’m deeply concerned.

I’ve watched President Trump fill his cabinet with war hawks, climate change deniers, right-wing extremists, and unqualified loyalists.

But nobody troubles me as much as Mike Pompeo, his nominee for secretary of state.

Just look at his history. Pompeo has:
- Defended the CIA’s use of torture
- Vilified Muslim-Americans as terrorists
- Condemned marriage equality
- Launched racist attacks on immigrants
- Cultivated a known reputation as a war hawk

And soon, Mitch McConnell will call a vote to confirm this dangerous man as our country’s top diplomat.

Sine-qua-non, this is positively urgent. We CANNOT let Mike Pompeo be our next secretary of state.

I need you now, Sine-qua-non. Will you sign on and tell Republicans that Mike Pompeo is disturbingly unfit to be our next secretary of state? >>
Thank you,

Nancy

Truely  pathetic San Fran Nan

Retirement is not a four letter word

* 477A33F7-EB0D-424C-9D8A-DD95FEBAA47A.jpeg (123.14 KB, 590x711 - viewed 111 times.)
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 04 24, 18, 06:00:58:PM » Reply

okay...so, tell me, where is nancy wrong?  do you support torture?  do you support a ban on muslim immigrants and refugees?  do you still support the lying iraq invasion based on lies about wmds and ties to al qaeda? are you against gay people having the same legal rights as everybody else?  these are very important issues to most people who are against such right wing bullshit, that only nazis could support. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #19 on: 04 24, 18, 06:10:54:PM » Reply

San Fran Nan like the rest of her commie loving ilk

Lies even more than you do here, thought that was obvious to the sentient

So I am right about you getting your delusions from her and her ilk, thanks for playing ;-)
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #20 on: 04 24, 18, 06:14:16:PM » Reply

what lie are you even talking about, stupid?  i was referring to what Pompeo's statements he has made concerning those issues that Pelosi is referring to.  Are you saying he was against the muslim ban trump did try to enact?  against torture?  against the lying iraq war?  he is for gay marriage rights?  where is the lie, sonny?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #21 on: 04 24, 18, 06:17:15:PM » Reply

What statements, moron?

Those were San Fran Nans words/opinions not his, sheeeshs learn to read will ya ?
KensanIV

« Reply #22 on: 04 24, 18, 10:16:35:PM » Reply

It is difficult for anyone to follow Pelosi... she is a definite oddball...but unfortunately a true California democrat.  She has gotten quite wealthy from insider trading..either she uses her knowledge of what is going to happen re - the USA approvals such as medicine approved by the congress for Medicaid or Medicare.  this knowledge allows those in the know to make decisions in the stock market by knowing what will be approved or disapproved.

Or she tells her fellow dims or neighbors or gets her husband to invest in the new offerings that she insider info before buying or selling short certain issues.

DON'T BELIEVE IT?    Try the Googles.... Pelosi - insider trading. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #23 on: 04 25, 18, 08:24:20:AM » Reply

Just look at his history. Pompeo has:
- Defended the CIA’s use of torture
- Vilified Muslim-Americans as terrorists
- Condemned marriage equality
- Launched racist attacks on immigrants
- Cultivated a known reputation as a war hawk

Pelosi said this about right wing clown Pompeo.  Sine said she lied.  About what? and which of these for real Pompeo verified statements and actions do any of you right wingers not agree with?  why accuse her of lying about what you boys truly believe are good things anyway?  you should be drooling, raising your hands, clenched in rage, and screaming "Hell, yeah, he believes that!  Every good 'Merican loves torture, hates marriage equality, believes all muslims are terrorists, hate muslim immigrants who come here to impose Sharia law and love war, based on lies or not.  Salute!"
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi (WACKO) Uses Mueller Firing As Fundraiser - WHAT? ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory