Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:51:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC told not to destroy anything 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: DNC told not to destroy anything  (Read 231 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #36 on: 04 23, 18, 11:38:37:PM » Reply

Danny Boy. As always, you are a lying sack of pig shit...

Nope.
So yea, danny boy, you can sit there, say no, and deny all you want.

Ok.  I will.

It doesn't change the facts.

Bingo!
Dumb Ass!

Nope.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #37 on: 04 23, 18, 11:58:17:PM » Reply

I can imagine what's going on in Mueller's mind about this sham lawsuit.   LOL
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #38 on: 04 24, 18, 06:16:28:AM » Reply

Dan lies this:

Quoteonly republicans are afraid of the truth.  they are more afraid of the truth than they are of bath water.
Dan: Then why did the DNC refuse access to their computer servers to the FBI for forensic analysis?  What didn't they want the FBI to find out?

The DNC must have known about DISCOVERY.  They must have known that they would be required to allow the Trump campaign, Russia, and WikiLeaks access to all their documents for their lawsuit to continue.

The DNC will never allow access to their documents, which is why this lawsuit isn't going anywhere.

JW proves what a liar Dan is here:

Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald ... 

Says John Podesta "refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!"Donald Trump on Friday, July 7th, 2017 in a tweet

Trump falsely claimed that Podesta denied handing over a DNC server to intelligence agencies, but Podesta never chaired the DNC, nor had any involvement in the DNC’s handling of their email server, according to DNC spokesperson Adrienne Watson.

"I had nothing to do with the Democratic National Committee — I chaired Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign," Podesta wrote in an op-ed for the Washington Post. "So there was no DNC server for me to refuse to give, and I was never asked for one."

The op-ed followed a seven-tweet backlash at Trump’s statement, where Podesta denied the claim and told Trump "the Russians committed a crime when they stole my emails to help get you elected President."

and then some more here:

"The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI's Cyber Division and its Washington Field Office, the Department of Justice's National Security Division, and US Attorney's Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC's computer servers," Eric Walker, the DNC's deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News.

The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.

The DNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment by CNN. But President-elect Donald Trump cited Thursday's news to hit Democrats, tweeting, "So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

Congress held hearings on the alleged Russia hacking on Thursday, where officials agreed on the conclusion that Russia is a major threat to the United States and was behind hacking meant to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #39 on: 04 24, 18, 08:06:16:AM » Reply

The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.

Yup. The FBI basically allowed the DNC to investigate itself. Therein is the problem.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #40 on: 04 24, 18, 02:27:14:PM » Reply

Dan lies
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nope.

JW proves what a liar Dan is
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nope.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC told not to destroy anything