Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:28:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653506 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Who Were the First Colonists? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Who Were the First Colonists?  (Read 98 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 04 23, 18, 04:41:53:PM » Reply

Many of the first illegal immigrants into this land were Britons who were lured by tales of fresh, new, organic fruits and vegetables available on these shores.  Wholesome natural foods, conducive to health and regular bowel movements, unlike the over-processed and preservative laden foods they were consuming in their native land.  These first settlers were called colonists, and helped found and settle this new land, when they were not busy dropping friends off at the pool.  SO NOW YOU KNOW.....

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 04 23, 18, 04:48:31:PM » Reply

Many of the first illegal immigrants into this land were Britons

What immigration law did they violate?  Please be specific in citing the code.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 04 23, 18, 04:52:03:PM » Reply

The first inhabitants to this continent immigrated from Asia when the Earth was much colder.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 04 23, 18, 04:55:14:PM » Reply

What immigration law did they violate? Please be specific in citing the code.

are you saying they were legal immigrants?  who processed them into this country?  did they get a hand stamp, in case they left and wanted to come back?

The first inhabitants to this continent immigrated from Asia when the Earth was much colder.

I am talking about colonists who were called colonists in our history books...get it?  When the Earth was much colder?  Don't tell me you are one of those global warming nuts. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 04 23, 18, 05:14:52:PM » Reply

are you saying they were legal immigrants?

Absolutely.

who processed them into this country?

Just the countries that commissioned their voyages.  But that is irrelevant.  Unless there is a law forbidding it, it is LEGAL.

did they get a hand stamp

Was there a statute requiring one?

I am talking about colonists

I know.

When the Earth was much colder?

10,000 years ago when the last of the Asian immigrants (until the 19th century) immigrated to the Americas.

Don't tell me you are one of those global warming nuts.

You mean the nuts who claim man was responsible for the Earth warming 10,000 years ago?  Nope.  Not me.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 04 23, 18, 05:20:38:PM » Reply

Quoteare you saying they were legal immigrants?
Absolutely.

Quotewho processed them into this country?
Just the countries that commissioned their voyages.  But that is irrelevant.  Unless there is a law forbidding it, it is LEGAL.

how did people shipping people from Europe to this land have the right to give those people the legal right to live here?  why do you believe they had that legal right, besides just ignorance?  so if it is not against the law to murder someone it is okay to murder them?  who gave people coming over here from Europe the right to take away land from those already here?  do you think the Indians should have built a wall and made England pay for it? answer the last question first. 

* huff gasoline.jpg (24.1 KB, 480x480 - viewed 0 times.)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 04 23, 18, 05:40:03:PM » Reply

how did people shipping people from Europe to this land have the right to give those people the legal right to live here?

Because they were the ones who made up the laws.

why do you believe they had that legal right

They created it.

besides just ignorance?

Ignorance of what?  There was no law regulating immigration in the Americas back then.

so if it is not against the law to murder someone it is okay to murder them?

OK?  Or "legal?"  Don't equate those two terms.  Nice try, though to conflate "legal" and "OK."

who gave people coming over here from Europe the right to take away land from those already here?

I will answer your question under the assumption you are asking it sincerely (even though I know you are not).  The ones who commissioned them.

do you think the Indians should have built a wall and made England pay for it? answer the last question first.

They would build a wall if they could.  If they could get England, France and Spain to pay for it, they would do that as well.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #7 on: 04 24, 18, 05:35:02:PM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 04 24, 18, 05:39:01:PM » Reply

even somebody as mentally challenged as you could fake that.  there are different people at different social media sites that referee when a tweet or a post or whatever is flagged for naughtiness.  just like with NFL referees, they have different views of the same play.  no biggie.  you are just a little butthurt right winger who can dish the racist bullshit out, but can't take it. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #9 on: 04 24, 18, 05:50:26:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #10 on: 04 24, 18, 06:38:14:PM » Reply

are you saying they were legal immigrants?

One is not an "Immigrant" on a land that is not actually "OWNED" by anyone. Nor is one an "Immigrant" onto a land mass that is taken in war.

So, what was the question?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 18, 06:42:42:PM » Reply

why isn't it owned by whomever lives there first?  do you think might makes right?  what gave strangers the right to force anybody off their land, legally or otherwise?  aren't we going back to if there were no laws about murder at all, would it make it okay to murder someone?  how is one okay but not the other? are laws made by others where you have no representation legal?   this is way beyond no taxation without representation, this is we can take the land you have lived on for centuries without representation. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Who Were the First Colonists?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory