Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:01:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663377 Posts in 298871 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump to arm the Iranians with nuclear weapons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump to arm the Iranians with nuclear weapons  (Read 65 times)
gwboolean

« on: 04 24, 18, 05:05:22:PM » Reply

Traitor Trump's new project is to back out of the Iranian deal so that he can put the Iranians back into the nuclear arms business.  Is this something that Putin put him up to? 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 18, 07:13:58:PM » Reply

Obama is the one who gave Iran the clearance to get nuclear weapons in 2025.
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 18, 07:16:25:PM » Reply

It is Traitor Trump who is giving Iran the clearance to get nuclear weapons in 2018. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 18, 07:58:28:PM » Reply

It is Trump who is giving Iran the clearance to get nuclear weapons

Nope.  Traitor Obama did that.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 18, 10:03:24:PM » Reply

Nope, Obama gave Iran clearance to get nuclear weapons

A lie Mr. Dan.  Obama took all of their nuclear material and obtained a deal that they would not manufacture anymore until 2025, at which time the deal could be renegotiated.  And Traitor Trump intends to renege on the deal and clear the Iranians to have nuclear weapons by the end of the 2018.  Mr. Dan, you need to find yourself some better SFN sources.  Your information, so far, is completely false.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 18, 12:27:13:AM » Reply

You're wrong.  That is indeed what Obama did.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 18, 01:06:25:AM » Reply

That is indeed what Obama did.

Perhaps you might be willing to show that you are not lying Mr. Dan and provide the evidence that Obama did any such thing.  However, if Traitor Trump does indeed end the deal then he damn sure is clearing the Iranians to become nuclear armed by the end of 2018.  #BAD
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 18, 04:30:08:AM » Reply

The Iran deal allows Iran to produce nuclear weapons in the year 2025 as long as they promise not to do it now.  In exchange, we gave them $150 billion in cash.

This asshole is the punk you worship.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 04 25, 18, 07:09:26:AM » Reply

looks like trump is the asshole.  gwboolean wins.  pay up out of your yuge wealth holdings, dan the liar.  the only alternative to the current iranian deal which does provide regulations and oversight, is like what happened in North Korea.  And since Dan apparently does not know what happened in North Korea, they tested their first nuke in 2005!!  Apparently Danno likes that outcome and wants Iran to test theirs ASAP which would happen if Russia, China, US, Britain, France and Germany all threw up their hands and said, who cares.  like trump wants to do....what is the alternative, a military strike?  yeah, that would be good for this country, for the world.  hard to believe how dumb trump and his voters are.  why not wait until iran actually does not follow the agreement before being such a dumbass asshole like Trump?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 04 25, 18, 07:21:12:AM » Reply

Dan, if you are holding $1000 dollars of MY money, then return it to me, are you gifting me, or returning what was rightfully mine in the first place? You are not really as bright as you might have us believe. Even Trump can only get dumb-asses to believe we gifted Iran the money that was theirs already.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #10 on: 04 25, 18, 07:35:25:AM » Reply

The Iran deal allows Iran to produce nuclear weapons in the year 2025 as long as they promise not to do it now. In exchange, we gave them $150 billion in cash.

This asshole is the punk you worship.

You are the liar again, dan!!  you are such a consistent liar.  first, in 2025 the deal can be renegotiated, not iran gets to start producing nukes, liar.  and second, we owed the iranians the cash from seized assets in our banks after the US backed dictator the Shah of Iran was overthrown in 1979, and from other sanctions over the years. this was part of the deal, but it is also Iranian money in our banks that we seized being returned....it cost taxpayers nothing....see the difference?  you lie all the time.  there is something wrong with you, like there is with Trump.  you are both liars who lie all the time, even after you are shown to be a liar, like when you lied about obama being hated by the British and I provided 6 or 7 sources, some of them from British sources, that showed Obama has been the most popular American president since at least Clinton, if not beyond their love for Clinton.  they did not like reagan very much or either bush.  and especially trump.....but you kept lying about it anyway!!  what is wrong with you?

No, Donald Trump, we are not giving Iran $150 billion for 'nothing ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../no-donald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/
Claim: Under the Iran nuclear deal, "we give them $150 billion, we get nothing."
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by PolitiFact: False

The US implemented economic sanctions on Iran following the 1979 revolution, which continued for decades. The US sanctions were expanded in 1995, and in 2006 the UN Security Council added more restrictions due to Iran's refusal to curb its nuclear enrichment program.

The Agreement called for the lifting of nuclear-related sanctions. In 2016, the US and several European nations relieved Iran of the sanctions after IAEA inspectors confirmed Iranian officials were complying with the deal. A total of $100 billion worth of frozen Iranian assets in the US was released in the process.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-iran-nuclear-deal-2017-10
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump to arm the Iranians with nuclear weapons
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory