Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:28:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is this possible? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 95 times)
KensanIV

« on: 04 22, 18, 03:33:33:PM » Reply

I received this in an email... I cannot vouch for it being 100% truth, however, without a doubt it is based on actual events that were in the news.

Subject: FBI Corruption ...for decades in a nutshell

We used to think that this level of corruption only went on in foreign governments. So many dots connect the quisling Comey to the criminal Clintons that the dots become a straight line. AND NO ONE IS IN JAIL!!!!

Is there just a little corruption in DC?  Read this. It explains all.

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
A Grand Jury had been empaneled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.
Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.

Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?  Bet you can’t guess.  No other than James Comey.

Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
Your friend and mine,Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.  Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

It gets better, well not really, but this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.
Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame???
I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances: Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common?
They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Now that’s just a coincidence, right?  Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.

Let’s fast forward to 2009.  James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.

Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest,
she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.

Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People got absolutely nothing out of it.
However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow,
gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

Ok, no big deal right?  Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.

Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame?  Yep, Robert Mueller.
He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.

Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland.

No other than, Rod Rosenstein.

Guess what happened to the informant?

Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.
How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant,
a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?

Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved?

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.

Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division?

No other than, Lois  Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?
Let’s fast forward to 2015.

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department,
Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi,
discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.

He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service”
as Secretary of State which was required by law.

He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.
Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed
and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department,
we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.

Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013?
Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and
was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer.

No other than James Comey.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 04 22, 18, 03:50:37:PM » Reply

All lies.  next!  Where do you get all these goddamn stupid shit right wing lying emails from? some of that delusional crap is true, but it is not any proof of any wrong doing...it is some goon cherry picking a lot of unrelated bullshit and weaving a stupid shit narrative to try and connect these random dots.  the Clinton Foundation's records are gone over meticulously and are also posted on line. Because they are a tax exempt charity, the IRS goes over it.  There are several charity watchdog organizations that also scrupulously go over international charities, and the Clinton Foundation is highly rated by all, and 87 cents of every dollar goes to those who need help.  No Clinton gets a penny from any donations.  How can there be any fraud or corruption if only poor and sick people benefit from any money donated to this Foundation?  8 fucking years ago, the Uranium Deal was okayed without a single negative vote, from 9 different agencies, with none having any veto power, and none having the power to okay or deny the deal.  Only the President could decide, and these agencies were just giving input for the president to consider when making the decision.  Why would anyone besides Trump or a Trump voter want to bribe someone who could not pass or deny your business deal before these agencies?  Especially by giving donations to a Charity where 87 cents out of every dollar goes to those who need help and no CLINTON GETS A PENNY FROM ANY DONATIONS....how can even somebody as dense and gullible like you see how stupid this whole scenario is?
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #2 on: 04 22, 18, 03:59:17:PM » Reply

Peter Comey... James Comey's brother, Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes!!!

Peter Comey served as general counsel at Lockheed Martin until 2010 when he departed with over $6 million to show for it. That same year Lockheed Martin became a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and “won 17 contracts from the U.S. State Department, which was led by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” Big League Politics reports.

Comey just so happened to have joined the board of the British bank HSBC Holdings in 2013, which just so happens to be a Clinton Foundation partner.

Noting all of this, one of the most important conflicts of interest is Comey’s brother Peter Comey’s role at the Washington law firm DLA Piper, where he serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas”.......
KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 04 22, 18, 04:14:12:PM » Reply

Relax Hoosier the Loser... You may have a stroke defending Hillary.

Someone can certainly cross-reference these facts, I'm heading to a church for a Spaghetti dinner.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 04 22, 18, 04:19:16:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r9WPjI9L5R8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/r9WPjI9L5R8</a>
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 04 22, 18, 06:40:29:PM » Reply

Relax Hoosier the Loser... You may have a stroke defending Hillary.

Someone can certainly cross-reference these facts, I'm heading to a church for a Spaghetti dinner.

go on to church, fake christian who supports torture and lying invasions and capital punishment.  your job is done here, posting right wing bullshit only people as stupid and gullible as you might believe. 
KensanIV

« Reply #6 on: 04 22, 18, 08:57:02:PM » Reply

Hmmm Loser?  from the beginning I asked if this is possible?  Meaning, that perhaps...... Could this be right or not?    I do know that there are many many many questions and a blind answer or answers from those who respond to both sides.

Most of us have learned that regardless of what is posted....Somewhere there is a correct and absolute correct answer..... However... sometimes it is extremely far out answers takes a long long time to surface... Which seems to adequately make you understand that those who come on board down the line are just piling on. 

In other words your response is bullshit.   Just what is new?

that is not unusual
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #7 on: 04 23, 18, 05:54:16:AM » Reply

is it possible for you to learn from experience?  you know, like normal people?  how many times have you posted this silly ass right wing shit from some email source and then have people laugh at you for even posting it, it was so full o' shit.  like this last one. as if people knowing or being related to people, if all that is even true, is evidence of any collusion or wrong doing.  did you ever get paid to do a job?  did it matter that much to you if your client was a democrat or a republican, if you even knew?  do you think if you knew your client was a democrat, that you would not be able to work for them or be fair in any dealings you had with them, or would their political opinions be pretty much irrelevant?  and you are really partisan and biased.  so why do you think people with great resumes, a long dignified career, an extensive work history and paper trail that can be examined, who have risen up to positions of power and respect, could do so if they were such brazen, dumbass, partisan clowns who could only work with people of one party or another and their every work related action was based on partisan political beliefs?  IT IS CRAZY....
KensanIV

« Reply #8 on: 04 23, 18, 11:20:50:PM » Reply

Oh possibly not quite as often that you post left wing bullshit since you have had THOUSANDS of posts on this and other boards in ALL OF YOUR NAMES.

Welcome to the real world....asshole. Hillary is a loser...very much the same as YOU!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 04 23, 18, 11:25:08:PM » Reply

Hmmm Loser?&nbsp; from the beginning I asked if this is possible?&nbsp;
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

How does James Comey answer such questions?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 04 23, 18, 11:26:26:PM » Reply

go on to church, fake christian
[/FONT]

Why would a fake Christian go to church?  Fake Christians don't believe in God.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 18, 05:44:49:AM » Reply

Why would a fake Christian go to church? Fake Christians don't believe in God.

I didn't say they believed in God. I said they believe in going to church and pretending they are Christians.  That is why they are called fake Christians.  I know you are stupid and slow, but come on.  You can't be racist and bigoted and support lying wars and torture and support tax cuts for the rich when there are so many doing without and still be a real Christian.  Just ask Jesus. 

* jesus camel.jpg (1155.26 KB, 640x1048 - viewed 4 times.)

* jesus camel1.jpeg (10.29 KB, 225x225 - viewed 6 times.)
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is this possible?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory