Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 06:52:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Cato [Institute]: Don't Blame Obama for Bush's 2009 Deficit" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: "Cato [Institute]: Don't Blame Obama for Bush's 2009 Deficit"  (Read 1133 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #12 on: 09 06, 10, 05:03:43:PM » Reply

Yes, whaler, the 2006-current Congress did a lot of fiscal damage in a very short time.
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #13 on: 09 06, 10, 05:04:29:PM » Reply

True change will happen in the 2010 November elections...and will continue until the 'appointed one" is tossed out on his ear come the 2012 elections!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #14 on: 09 06, 10, 05:05:43:PM » Reply

"Cato [Institute]: Don't Blame Obama for Bush's 2009 Deficit"

If ya'll can blame Bush for everything and he's no longer president, we have the right to expect to blame Obama for anything we like as well...

It's just how it is...
whaler23

« Reply #15 on: 09 06, 10, 05:10:13:PM » Reply

Yes, whaler, the 2006-current Congress did a lot of fiscal damage in a very short time.

sorry max, but youre wrong. ... not even a nice try there pal.

Bush vetoed every bill the dems sent him, anything that was passed was done so with a resounding republican approval, or it didnt get signed by the prez .. the damage was done before they gained a majority.

Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 09 06, 10, 05:10:38:PM » Reply

It must be tru, 13.  They are the words and opinion of the same person that wrote the rest of the article you found to truthful..

eh?

Wait just a minute, byter, I'm not going to disagree with you NOR with the author out of hand... 

And please forgive me for being nice to you, okay?

But the Truth of something does NOT depend on anyone agreeing or disagreeing with it, for one thing...

And for another thing, I support the Truth of the factual information put forward in the article, not necessarily any opinions about those facts.

Distinctions, distinctions, distinctions! 

I know they are hard for RWs to understand, but they really actually do exist and are very important in the analysis of information.
whaler23

« Reply #17 on: 09 06, 10, 05:12:58:PM » Reply

If ya'll can blame Bush for everything and he's no longer president, we have the right to expect to blame Obama for anything we like as well...

not until you fully admit this admin did in fact inherit a failing Bush economy embedded in a recession .. then you can carp all you care to.

It's just how it is...
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #18 on: 09 06, 10, 05:18:37:PM » Reply

You have a valid point, 13.  See how easy it is when you abandon rabid Ideological grandstanding and get down to really talking the issue itself.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #19 on: 09 06, 10, 05:47:36:PM » Reply

We don't to admit shit, when reality is more accurate than your accusations. Obama is President now and it is 4 years since DEMOCRATS took the purse strings. Where were you?
Dardmex

« Reply #20 on: 09 06, 10, 05:55:33:PM » Reply

I hate Hitler Bush so very, very much!  He is to blame for everything that's gone wrong these past twenty months!  Everything!

http://www.dailykos.com    http://www.MoveOn.org
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 09 06, 10, 05:57:52:PM » Reply

I don't see anyone changing anyone elses mind regarding the way things are economically after all, the recriminations against Obama started BEFORE he was even sworn in.

Think about the things that get said like "We want our country back."

Its obvious. Its been obvious and it will go down in the books as just what it is. Whites know that they are going to lose being the majority - Obama is just a huge IN YOUR FACE in advance call to arms for them.
Dardmex

« Reply #22 on: 09 06, 10, 05:59:40:PM » Reply

wralst --- White Americans are overwhelmingly racist, especially the one's who claim to be Christians.  I hate them and their American flags.

Under President Obama's leadership we're building a brand new America free of hatred!

http://www.dailykos.com    http://www.MoveOn.org
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 09 06, 10, 06:34:47:PM » Reply

I don't see anyone changing anyone elses mind regarding the way things are economically after all, the recriminations against Obama started BEFORE he was even sworn in.

Think about the things that get said like "We want our country back."

Its obvious. Its been obvious and it will go down in the books as just what it is. Whites know that they are going to lose being the majority - Obama is just a huge IN YOUR FACE in advance call to arms for them.

Well, I'm with you on the first 3 sentences. 

But going for the race stick to poke the wasps' nest stir up the crazy-beeeeezzzzz is not what I had in mind when I started this post.

Plus the fact, even though I know that I'd be unhappy to be judged as a Caucasian on the tow-headed termite-babies produced by white-trash rednecks?  ...I still haven't seen a lot representing the worst on which any other minority could be judged by that I like any better, you know what I mean?

I was hoping that the advent of a mixed race President might blow away the question of race altogether...  though I had a strong inkling or two that it wouldn't, I was still hoping.

The whole idea of the superiority of any one race over another is just toxic to the entire the human race.

However Nature has sometimes managed to use,  to play with the concept in order to promote the survival of the species.

I know there was probably a better way I could have phased some of this, but I've got a killer headache and have already missed the first 5 min. of the news
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Cato [Institute]: Don't Blame Obama for Bush's 2009 Deficit"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory