Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:45:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Philly Police Commisioner Apologises 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Philly Police Commisioner Apologises  (Read 7530 times)
darkflower

« Reply #60 on: 04 25, 18, 02:37:18:PM » Reply

They were doing nothing that whites do not do all the time. And it appears they were not even asked to leave.

Why were the cops called? Because they are black and a racist called the cops.

Why did the cops arrest them? Because they were racist too.

Why are people blaming them, the victims in all this? Because they are racists.

Yes, Virginia, racism against blacks is still going strong in this country.
1965hawks

« Reply #61 on: 04 25, 18, 02:52:44:PM » Reply

Hear! Hear!

All your points are well taken, darkflower.

http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2018/apr/19/waiting-while-black-racial-incident-starbucks-spar/
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #62 on: 04 25, 18, 05:55:08:PM » Reply

When you break the LAW, you suffer the consequences.  DUH!!!  (Arrested by BLACK Police Officers no less. They must be racists!!)

Trespassing.    DUH!!!!

Disturbing the Peace by NOT LEAVING when the person IN CHARGE of the property asks you to!!!    DUH!!!!!

Do Negroes always get a Free Pass when rules are broken?   DUH!!!!!

1965hawks

« Reply #63 on: 04 25, 18, 06:25:24:PM » Reply

wwv10mhz,

If Rashon Nelson and Donte Robinson broke the law, explain why the DA did not prosecute them and explain why both the Police Commissioner and the Mayor apologised for the police arresting them. Instead of talking out your ass, I suggest you read the articles I provided so you'll know the facts. And after you do that, then I suggest you have a seat and shut the fuck up, you racist ass clown. And, furthermore, speaking of free passes, evidently, you believe your dumb ass should get a free pass for being white, stupid, and ignorant.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #64 on: 04 25, 18, 06:35:01:PM » Reply

They were doing nothing that whites do not do all the time.

And whites are kicked out for trespassing too.

And it appears they were not even asked to leave.

The manager said she did ask them to leave.

Why were the cops called?

Because they refused to leave after she asked.

a racist called the cops.

Nope.  The manager did.

Why did the cops arrest them? Because they were racist too.

LOL!  Ummm, no.  Because they followed the law.

Why are people blaming them

Because they were the ones who broke the law.

Because the victims are racists.

No, they are not racist either.  There are no racists in this story, darkflower.  It is a simple case of trespassing.

Yes, Virginia, racism against blacks is still going strong in this country.

So what does that have to do with this story?

Please show me a statement by the manager where she said she called the police because of the color of their skin, or that she asked them to leave because of the color of their skin.

You're just insinuating ... guessing.  You could just as easily insinuate that she asked them to leave because they were men or that they were under the age of 30.

You need to be more responsible with your slanderous accusations, darkflower.  You need to have proof before you go around impugning people like that.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #65 on: 04 25, 18, 06:37:12:PM » Reply

To: anchoragedan,

trespassing: the act of intentionally or negligently entering the property of another without a lawful excuse.

Yep!  The lawful excuse being the permission of the proprietor.  In this case they didn't have that permission.
1965hawks

« Reply #66 on: 04 25, 18, 06:42:50:PM » Reply

anchoragedan,

Here's what you and wwv10mhz need to do: first read the articles I provided so that you will see that you really don't know what the hell you're babbling about in this discussion. Then you can have a seat and shut the fuck up!

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #67 on: 04 25, 18, 06:49:54:PM » Reply

Here's what you and wwv10mhz need to do: first read the articles I provided

No.  I don't care what other people have to say.  I only care about what YOU have to say.  Got it?  If you can't present your own case in your own words, I am not interested.
1965hawks

« Reply #68 on: 04 25, 18, 07:14:12:PM » Reply

Don't even try that bullshit with me. anchoragedan! Haven't you noticed? Unlike you. I always base my arguments on facts, not on my opinionated assumptions. Don't think for a moment that I haven't realised that all you are doing here is simply arguing for the sake argument. You realised a long time ago--or you should had realised--that the smoke you're blowing out your ass would never defend your bogus argument--an argument based merely on what you happen to think is true rather than what actually is true. My arguments always backed with factual evidence, yours are backed with nothing more than the bullshit you're pulling out your ass. Facts talk, bullshit walks. Get to stepping, you ass-clown loser! You're waaay out of your league here, sonny. You can't undermine my position and you can't support yours. So, as far as I'm concerned, this debate with you is over and the best thing that the loser anchoragedunce can do is sit down and shut the fuck up!

See ya!   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #69 on: 04 25, 18, 07:20:54:PM » Reply

Don't even try that bullshit with me.

It's not bullshit.  I mean it.

Haven't you noticed?  I always base my arguments on facts

That's your problem, hawks ... you don't have any arguments.  All you do is tell us what other people say and think.

And you are wrong when you accuse me of not using facts to form my own arguments.

My arguments always backed with factual evidence

I haven't seen you make an argument yet.

yours are backed with nothing more than the bullshit

You're wrong.  I use facts as the foundation for my arguments.  If you don't believe me, let's have a discussion.  Make your own arguments.  Posting links to what other people say don't count.

you're pulling out your ass.

Nope.

you ass-clown loser!

Here we go.  You can't defend your position and make your own arguments so you resort to personal attacks.

Good job.  Way to go.  You just brought this conversation to a screeching halt.

So, as far as I'm concerned, this debate with you is over

Yep.  I surmised that when you decided to start insulting me.
1965hawks

« Reply #70 on: 04 25, 18, 07:43:32:PM » Reply

anchoragedunce,

Your logical fallacies and fallacies of argument: attacking the source of the argument rather than the argument itself, and attacking the person making the argument rather than the argument itself.

You realised your opinionated bunkum would never refute the facts a provided to back my arguments, so you attacked the sources I provided. That was really, anchoragedunce. And your attacking me for backing my arguments with facts was even dumber.

I'm always amused when my opponents suggest that my arguments aren't valid because they are not my personal opinions or that they are not in my own words. What are you implying, anchoragedunce. Are you making the preposterous claim that your opinionated horseshit trumps the facts I used to back my arguments because your bogus argument is based on your own defective reasoning and your own warped logic? Yeah...Right. Have a seat, anchoragedunce.

HAHAHAHA
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #71 on: 04 25, 18, 08:16:09:PM » Reply

anchoragedunce

See?  I told you you didn't want to have a conversation.  The minute you start up with the personal insults is the minute I know you want to end the discussion.  Congratulations.  You did it!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Philly Police Commisioner Apologises
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory