Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:23:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662990 Posts in 298834 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Starbucks  (Read 2713 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #36 on: 04 25, 18, 01:39:57:PM » Reply

zsq987,

What if you just shut the fuck up and read the articles I provided?
darkflower

« Reply #37 on: 04 25, 18, 02:46:37:PM » Reply

1. They were not asked to leave.
2. They in fact WERE customers, waiting for their 3rd member to arrive and then order.

Don't tell me none of you ever met someone and arrived at different times and waited for the other to show. Especially when the other was the one buying. Hell, have none of you ever been on a DATE before?

WTF

This is all nothing but pure racism.
1965hawks

« Reply #38 on: 04 25, 18, 02:56:00:PM » Reply

zsq987,

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/rashon-nelson-philadelphia-facebook-starbucks-arrested/

Sit your racist ass down and shut the fuck up!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #39 on: 04 25, 18, 05:56:52:PM » Reply

Trespassers arrested by BLACK POLICE OFFICERS!!!!!  Maybe they are RACISTS!!!

Maybe, they were enforcing the LAW against TRESPASSING!!!!   DUH!!!

1965hawks

« Reply #40 on: 04 25, 18, 06:08:57:PM » Reply

Maybe "duh" racist ass clown wwv10mhz should read the articles I provided. Then maybe  his "duh"mb ass would stop posting his same "duh"bunked bullshit over and over and over and....

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #41 on: 04 25, 18, 06:14:42:PM » Reply

1. They were not asked to leave.

Yes they were.

2. They in fact WERE customers, waiting for their 3rd member to arrive and then order.

Why didn't they place their order when the manager asked for it?

Don't tell me none of you ever met someone and arrived at different times and waited for the other to show.

Sure, but I wait in the waiting area until the remaining members of my party arrive; then we are seated.

This is all nothing but pure racism.

What does race have to do with placing an order or not?
darkflower

« Reply #42 on: 04 25, 18, 06:19:24:PM » Reply

Stop pretending this is about anything other than shitting on black people. That is ALL this is. If they were white, none of this would have happened and you'd all be defending them if it did and aghast at what assholes the manager and police were.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #43 on: 04 25, 18, 06:26:15:PM » Reply

Stop pretending this is about anything other than shitting on black people.

Stop pretending that it is!!!!

If they were white...

... I would take the exact same position.

none of this would have happened

White trespassers are kicked out of businesses all the time.  It doesn't get headline news because it doesn't fit the racist narrative of the liberal media.

and you'd all be defending them

Nope.  I would be defending the manager against the trespassers regardless of skin color.  I resent your insinuation that my motives are based on race.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #44 on: 04 25, 18, 07:03:31:PM » Reply

quit lying, darkflower.  and hawks, the source you provided where one of the clownish jerks was interviewed had an audio of the store manager calling the cops saying she had asked the gentlemen to either buy something or leave and they refused.  at that point they were loitering and trespassing and anybody not an asshole would have bought something or got the hell out.  you so-called liberals are as bad as right wingers when it comes to thinking EVERY FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS HAS TO DO WITH RACE.  who cares what damn color these morons were?  fuck them.  they don't have the right to just hang around a store with limited space without buying something....why are you defending these jerks?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #45 on: 04 25, 18, 07:08:42:PM » Reply

you so-called liberals are as bad as right wingers

No, they are worse.  Much worse.

when it comes to thinking EVERY FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS HAS TO DO WITH RACE.

liberals are always the ones who draw attention to race.  Right wingers don't look at things through that lens.

who cares what damn color these morons were?

Liberals.

why are you defending these jerks

Because they are black and think they can exploit that irrelevant detail to make a political point.  This is nothing new, Hoosier.  They do it constantly.  I'm glad that you are noticing it like I have been noticing it.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #46 on: 04 25, 18, 07:15:50:PM » Reply

No, they are worse.  Much worse.

liberals are always the ones who draw attention to race.  Right wingers don't look at things through that lens.

Liberals.

Because they are black and think they can exploit that irrelevant detail to make a political point.  This is nothing new, Hoosier.  They do it constantly.  I'm glad that you are noticing it like I have been noticing it.

what a liar you are, dan.  look at how many posts here by right wingers that are focused on nothing but race, or MOO-slimes, or so called illegals.  how can you even try to believe such bullshit, dan?  why do you lie so much?  look at trump when he announced his candidacy saying when Mexico sends us their people (a lie, Mexico does not send anyone here), they do not send their best. They send rapists and killers, and some, he ASSUMES, good people!! even a silly ass lying right winger like you has to admit every data source known shows that the crime rate of illegals in this country is about the same if not lower than the native crime rate...and here this fat asshole lies about it trying to pander to his goddamn bigoted back of right wing bigots and racists...of which you are one. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #47 on: 04 25, 18, 07:27:23:PM » Reply

what a liar you are, dan.

LOL!  You can feel to disagree, but I did not lie.

look at how many posts here by right wingers that are focused on nothing but race, or MOO-slimes, or so called illegals.

I never read those.  I only read topics posted by liberals.

why do you lie so much?

Do you want me to answer that?

look at trump when he announced his candidacy saying when Mexico sends us their people, they do not send their best.

He is correct.

a lying winger has to admit every data source known shows that the crime rate of illegals in this country is about the same if not lower than the native crime rate.

Nope.  A lying winger would say that the crime rate for illegal aliens is no higher than the crime rate for legal residents.

bigoted back of right wing bigots and racists...of which you are one.

You are a liar, hoosier.  I am not a bigot or a racist.  You owe me an apology for that outrageous fallacious attack.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About